26

Carlton: If I were to date someone, let's just say horses wouldn't be called horses anymore.

Lamar: Hey what the fuck does this mean. Carlton please I'm shaking what does this mean.

~~~~

Funtime Foxy: My preferred pronouns are "Your majesty".

~~~~

Freddy: I'm fine.

Freddy internally: *that tunnel scene from Willy Wonka*

~~~~

Freddy Frostbear: New Cryptid. It's me. I come into your window at night and say "feel how cold my hands are", and then put them on the back of your neck.

Fritz: But my neck!

Frostbear: You should've thought about that before you went and had a neck.

~~~~

Golden: Dark humor isn't everyone's cup of liquified spine.

~~~~

Freddy, to Jeremy: Apologies for being late. I don't like you enough to be the first one here.

~~~~

Jeremy: Do you even exist? Why are you here?

Shadow Bonnie: I'm here to torment you for being a bitch. *bites a Kitkat*

Jeremy: *screaming*

~~~~

Nm!Chica: Who the fuck genuinely enjoys the taste of sour candy? Who the fuck says "I'm gonna eat this sugary sweet coated in pain salt, and I'm gonna like it"?

Nm!Freddy: Me.

Nm!Foxy: Feed me the pain salt.

Nightmare: If my eye isn't twitching it's not sour enough.

~~~~

Funtime Foxy: My two moods are: Glitter and Death.

~~~~

Freddy: The first thing I want to do is hurt you.

Jeremy: Don't you mean the last thing-?

Freddy: No.

~~~~

Golden: Do you ever just go "Wow, I have a lot of repressed anger and sadness!"

Freddy: Do you need a hug?

Golden: Please.

~~~~
Golden: YOU SHITFUCKERS DIDN'T INVITE ME TO YOUR NIGHT OF DEBAUCHERY I'M GOING TO YIFF YOUR DICKS.

Freddy: *crying* Please no-

~~~~

Chica: Golden...are you okay?

Golden: No.

Chica:...Why?

Golden: I snorted ten pounds of cocaine and Bonnie is currently shitting rainbows.

Bonnie: ???

~~~~

Golden: *knocking on window* Your teeth. Hand em over.

Mike: *fear*

~~~~

Jeremy: *texting* Imagine being held at gunpoint (bear with me) by a literate animal, and the only hope of rescue is (BEAR WITH ME) sending a coded message.

Mike: *also texting* Did you anger Freddy again?

Jeremy:....Nooo-