chapter 3 kissing felix

We were brought to some kind of camp.

"Boys we got two new guest. Let's celebrate." The boys went crazy and started to dance around a big fire.Henry and me Sat down on a log to the side.

"They will come for us. Remember. We always find each other. If I didn't no better they are on the island right now. It will most likely take a while. But they will come. Don't give up hope no matter what pan says. Ok?" I said to Henry when he started to looked down.

"Ok." He said.

"It will be like a mission." I said in a whisper making his eyes light up.

"Yeah. Mission rescue." Henry said getting excited.

"Ok. Mission rescue. But while we are here we have to play along a little. Get them to trust us so we can escape. So this can be mission escape pan's camp." I finished. Henry nodded. I then leaned over to whisper something in his ear. We always did it to keep are selves distracted. "Truth or dare." The minute I said it he smiled remembering all the pranks we did and how we once got are mom to play.

"Dare." Henry whispered lowly.

"I dare you to hug pan." I said grinning. His face paled.

"Chicken." He said using one out of three. I let out a laugh. We always had to see who we could get out first if one of used three chickens then the other one. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said.

"I dare you to kiss the guy called felix." He said this time he grinned. I was tempted to use chicken. But I stood making Henry gap with shock. I walked over to felix sitting on a log in front of the fire. He looked up at me with a passive look. I leaned down to him making it a quick movement. I but my hand on the side of his face. Felix looked confused at what I was doing. But before he could say anything I kissed him. His eyes widened not knowing what to do in this kind of situation. He kissed back a little. By the time I was done we were In full make out. I pulled away winked at him then walked away to Henry. Felix sat there in shock as he tried to hide his emotions. He pulled himself together and looked the other way. I sat next to Henry raising my eyebrow at him. "You actual did it. I thought you would have said chicken."

"It wasn't that bad." I said shrugging. I then looked over the camp to see pan looking right at me. I gave him a small wave. He then stood and walked over to us.

"I see you have been enjoying yourselves. Kissing my second in command." Pan said directing the last part to me.

"Jealous?" I asked smiling at him innocently.

"And what if I am?" He asked.

"Get over it." I said fluttering my eyelashes.

"I would like to speak with your brother. Alone." Pan said with a little anger in his voice. I looked over at Henry and he nodded his head at me saying it was ok. I gave pan a warning look and walked away. I took a couple steps out of the clearing sitting down against a tree.

"You shouldn't of done that." I hears a voice say behind me. I turned my head to see felix.

"And why is that? You did kiss back." I said turning my head to look in front of me.

"Pan is angry."

"And I don't care if he is angry. If I want to kiss you then I am going to kiss you I'm not going to shake in fear if he doesn't approve." I said standing.

"He is only going to try for your attention more. A game. Who can get you first." Felix said emotionless. I walked passed him. He grabbed my arm spinning me around. He was about to say something when i leaned in quickly my lips pecking his. I kept my lips and inch apart looking under his hood into his eyes. I leaned in to his ear.

"He can try all he wants. I'm not prize that he can win." I said turning around and walking back to the camp. I walked over to Henry. "What did pan want?"

"He tried to play some broken pipes in front of me thinking I would hear something." Henry said looking at the ground.

"He is weird." I said sitting down next to Henry.

"And this only the beginning! Who knows how weird he is going to get."