chapter 19

"Are you lost? I'm tinker bell." The woman said as she looked at me not sure what to do.

"No I'm not lost." I said with a tight smile.

"Does pan know you're here?" She asked with fear in her voice.

"Yes. Well no. He knows I'm on the island, but he doesn't know where I went. I'm silver by the way." I said with a small wave.

Tinker bell nodded her head taking in my words.

"Are you hiding from him?" She asked.

"No. I could care less if he found me." I said as I was tired of all the questions. "I was just taking a wall. So don't worry you don't have to go report to him or what ever." I said and started to walk away from her.

"Wait." She called out to me and started to walk beside me. "Sorry for all the questions. I had to make sure you aren't in trouble or anything."

"It's fine." I said as she started to talk to me.

"Why are you here anyways?" She asked. "Sorry another question." She said.

"It's fine." I laughed lightly. "I was kidnapped and brought here with my brother Henry." I said and tinker bell stopped walking to look at me.

"You're the evil queens daughter?" She asked shocked. I nodded my head slowly.

"I prefer mom but evil queen works too." I said and continued walking as tinker bell did as well.

"You're nice....How did..." She start.

"She wasn't always evil. She was never evil to me. She's my mom. I trust her with my life." I said like it wasn't a big deal. It really wasn't.

"I can't believe that." She said shaking her head.

"Everyone has their opinion." I said simply. "It doesn't matter what other people think." I said to her.

"What's pan like?" She asked changing the subject.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I already know what he is like, but what do you think of him?" She asked.

"Annoying. Charming... I guess. Funny though I'll never tell him that. My first opinion of him was that he was hot. I love the accent he has. He can be a jerk. Evil. Definitly evil. But he is my true love." I sighed the last part and think looked at me.

"He's your true love?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah. I didn't know at first. But I also like Felix. Pan didn't like that and made it a game to see who could win me heart." I said.

"Pan and his games." Tink scoffed. "Felix is kind of cute." Tink admitted.

"Great kisser too." I said and we both laughed.

"Have you kissed pan?" She asked.

"Yup."

"How was that?"

"Sparks ran up my spin. It was....hot."

"Who's better?" She asked and I looked at her raising an eyebrow at her. "I see why you and pan ended up together, you both do the eyebrow thing." She said and I dropped my eyebrow, cleared my throat and looked ahead as I walked.

"I have know idea what you are talking about" I said as I hummed while I walked.

"Suuuuure." She said elbowing me lightly. "You didn't answer my question." She said looking at me.

"There both....good." is said tilting my head as I thought about it. "It's different. Their both...different." I said. "You know what topic change." I exclaimed. "Where do you live. I haven't seen anyone except pans little group." I said.

"I live in a tree fort a little up ahead." She said pointing in the direction we were going.

"Cool. Tree forts are always fun." I said as I finally seen it. "It's really...high." I said swallowing.

"Not a heights person huh?" She asked with a laugh.

"No. No I am not." I said. "My feet like to stay on the ground." I clarified.

Tink laughed at that.

"What's so funny?" A familiar voice asked and we turned around. Pan.

"Nothing." Tink said quickly.

"Everything." I said calmly. Pan raised an eyebrow at me. He started walking closer to us making Tink walk backwards. Pan smirked at that and I punched him in the gut.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Stop being an arse." I told him and he pecked my lips.

"For you anything." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Tink was just staring at me as if I had two heads and was crazy.

Pan grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I was worried about you." He whispered in my ear. I looked at him like he was the crazy one.

"What's With the mood change?" I asked confused. Pan set his head on my shoulder making me stiffen.

Just then some of the other lost boys came into the clearing.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked them as pan pulled me closer.

"Spell went wrong....And all of a sudden he wanted to find you....And he's been doing that..." one of the lost boys  said pointing at pan. "...He started mooping and just walked into the woods looking for you. We think it will wear off but until then he is stuck like this." The lost boy finished. I nodded my head.

"Pan." I said to pan as I tried to get his attention.

"Peter, call me Peter." He mumbled.

"Peter....Why don't we head back. You can let go of me..." I started.

"No." He said holding onto me. "I don't want Felix to take you away." He mumbled. I ushered the boys away as they went back to camp. I turned to look at Tink.

"I'll see you later then?" I asked.

"Sure." She said holding in her laugh.

"Pa-Peter. How about we walk back to camp and I won't leave your side...ok?" I asked. What can I say I was desperate.

So what did you think? Please comment, vote! Ummm...So what do you think should happen?