chapter 4 games

We sat on the log for a long time instill Henry moved sitting on the ground resting his head on my knee. I played with his hair as he started to drift off to sleep. When he did just then pan walked in to the clearing. He looked over at me and smirked. When is he not smirking? I mean come on there are other facial expressions. He walked over to the other log in front of Henry and me sitting down.

"I see that you have been enjoying yourself." Pan said. In all truths I was bored. I know that I am on neverland. And that I am talking to Peter pan, but I am just bored I don't want to be here.

"Oh totally I love getting kidnapped twice in one day I make that a daily plan. Get kidnapped." I said sarcastically.

"I don't want you kissing my lost boys." Pan said. Well direct to the point not used to that one.

"Excuse me I kissed one of your lost boys. And I can kiss who ever I want. You do not control me, I am not one of your personal puppets that you can command to do what ever you want." I said my anger getting the best of me.

"Everything on this island belongs to me." Pan said with darkness in his eyes.

"Prove it." I said leaning forward. I could see the wheels turning in his head. He then leaned forward.

"Let's make it a game." He said. He saw felix calling him over. "You, felix and me." I leaned back. Ha no I am not play a game I have read about his games it's not happening.

"I'm good I would like to keep my sanity."

"If you do not play you forfeit. And I win."

"Congratulations." I said with fake happiness.

"But first would you like to know what the winner gets." He didn't let me say anything and continued. "What she they want. One thing they can demand from the other. From each player." He said smirking. I looked over a t felix I almost forgot that he was standing there he's so quiet.

"What kind of game?" I asked. This could help with the escape plan.

"Are you in?"

"Fine." He smirked and walked away felix following. Great I have know idea what I got myself into.

"Escape plan." Henry said mumbling. He heard it all and I could only smile. That's right escape plan.