chapter 5 the waterfall

That night I didn't get much sleep. I hummed to Henry all night. Some of the younger boys even listened and fell asleep next to me. It was weird being liked. People don't cowering in fear because of who my mom was. The evil queen. I am supposed to be evil or something because of what family I come from. All the woman in my family turn out to be evil. But my mom isn't really evil something bad just happened to her. Her mom the one she is supposed to trust killed her true love. Mom never treated me like that. If I had a problem I would tell her. Or if I just wanted to talk to someone she was there. I didn't have many friends but I had my brother so that was all I needed. I looked down at Henry. I promised that I would always protect him. No matter what.

"They seem to like you." I turned to see pan leaning against a tree. I didn't say anything. Instead I looked up at the sky. There was little to know clouds. The star were different there was so many it looked like a million flash likes glowing. Some brighter than the other. It was peaceful. I almost forgot where I was when pan sat down in front of me. It was warm which make me wonder.

"Does it snow here?" I asked not taking my eyes off the sky.

"No. It stays warm here. It is after all a tropical island." Pan said amusement in his tone.

"Right." That's to bad I loved snow. I loved cold weather in general over warm. I looked around at all the boys around me. It was so weird. But I liked it I liked them not being afraid it was refreshing.

"Why did you kiss felix?" I snapped my head to look at him. I was wondering when he would ask.

"Because."

"Because what?"

"At first I wasn't going to then when I did I was just going to make it quick. But I didn't realize that he was that good of a kisser. I guess I got lot in it. Plus he is pretty cute." I said trying not to laugh at the way pan was raising his eyebrow at me. "What?" I said finally laughing a little softly so I didn't wake anyone. His face softened and he wasn't smirking.

"Nothing I was just wondering." He said leaning back raising his eyebrows at me make his eyes a little bigger. I started to laugh. I put my hand over my mouth to mufel it. I pulled myself back together. "So you can laugh."

"I could always laugh."

"I like it."

"What?"

"Your laugh. It's a very old kind of laugh. Pretty."

"Thanks?" I said more confused. What does he want? He got up and started to walk away. Just then the boys started to wake up around me. They went off to do there own morning thing. I looked over to see felix and pan talking. Henry woke up rubbing his eyes. I leaned down to his ear. "I need to wash up I am going to see if I can get pan to show me a place were I can.Ok?" He nodded

"Ok."

"Hey." I raised his chin. "Smile a little. Remember that they are coming for us I felt something enter this realm a little after we did. There here." That seem to get him to cheer up as his eyes lit up like is was Christmas. I got up and walked over to pan when they stopped talking.

"Well if it isn't silver what can I do for you?"

"I need to wash."

"Wash?" Pan asked confused.

"Yes it is one got quirks I like to wash it comes with the hole package when you kidnapp me." I said trying to get toy point.

"Well then there is a place I can have someone show you." He then looked over at felix standing by him. "Felix why do you should silver here a place to wash up." Felix nodded I started to walk away but before I got to far I heard pan whisper to Felix. "Keep an eye on her." We were walking away from camp and it was silent. We didn't speak waiting for the other one to talk first. I was about to same some thing when.

"Were here." Felix said nodding. I looked over to see a beautiful mini water fall crashing down into a nice size body of water. There was a giant rock that was half in and half out of the water.

"Thanks." I said walking to the water. I looked at him and signaled for him to turn around. He looked at me in questioning. "Alright if you want to stare." I took off my pants still have short shorts on as my pjs that I didn't bother taking off I was glad for it now. Felix turned around and I saw a slight shad of pink grace his cheeks. I took off my shirt still having a tank top on. I walked over to the rock. I looked down to see that it was pretty deep. I jumped making a splash. I swam underneath looking around. The water was clear and you could see perfectly. The seaweed swayed as the water moved. Fish swan as if they were trying to win a raise to see who could get away the fastest. I looked up to see felix looked for me in the water. He was looking in a different direction. His face was deformed from the water but I could make out his face. I stuck my head out of the water not making a sound. I moved closer. When I got closer I grabbed his ankles making him jump. I let go laughing. He cleared at me a little. I smiled innocently at him. "Come on the waters great." I said splashing him lightly. He shook his head sitting down on the rock. "Come on you don't want to leave me all by my lone some."

"I'm sure your fine." He said

"Please." I gave him the puppy dog eyes sticking out my bottom lip. He sighed but still shook his head. I then grabbed his ankles pulling him in. When he came to the surface he had a shocked expression. I pulled off his hood throwing it on land. I moved the hair out of his face with both hands. "There much better." I said leaning in kissing him on the lips really quick before pulling away. He just looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing." He said shaking his head kissing me again but this time longer.

"Nothing huh?" I said smiling.

"Your just different."

"Good or bad?" I asked looking him on the eyes wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I don't know yet."