Chapter 23

"oh Peter let go of my waist." I said swatting at his hands. Mr. gold looked at us slightly amused which only makes Peter hold me tighter. (P.S. not going to make Rumplstilskin peters son...so yeah and we continue)

"I'm guessing you made a deal?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Mhm, I swear he's attached." I said pointing to peter. "You should be off the island as well. Everyone on this island should be gone except the lost boys, pan"

"Peter." Peter mumbled.

"Peter, and me. I even sent Wendy home."

Flash back

I heard someone crying when I was walking through the forest searching for a way off the island.

"Hello?" I asked as I came into a clearing with cages hanging in the air.

"Hello?" Another girl asked. I lowered the Cage I heard the voice in. When it hit the ground I opened the door.

Inside was a girl a little younger then me, well I think she was younger than me.

"Hey, I'm Silver." I said sticking out my hand.

"Wendy Darling." She said and I had to hold in my laugh. The story books got Peter pan so wrong. I wasn't that surprised as she had to be around here on the island somewhere.

"I'm going to get you off the island." I told her.

"how?" She asked.

"you'll see. But i'm going to have to raise you back in the air.ok?" I asked

"Ok." She said and nodded her head sitting in the back of the cage.

End of flashback

"You what?" Peter asked.

"I said them, that meant her too...is that a problem?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"...no..." He mumbled.

"Good." I said before turning back to Gold. "So I though you were off the island. how are you still here?" I asked.

"Magic." He said simply.

"Ah." I said nodding my head. "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked. "Henry is back home now." I stated.

"Yes but you're not." He said.

"Yes but like you said I made a deal." I said. "And I cant break it." I said.

"But I can." He said.

"Gold." I sighed. "I want to go back and see my family, but I cant break a deal or let you break it. you know this." I said.

"I know. And I know my magic wont work on you but that doesn't mean im going. not until you come." He said before walking out of the clearing.

"Peter.." I said as he was clinging to me. "...Let go of me." I said.

"NO." He said as he hung on to me. I sighed at started walking while I was dragging Peter with me.

" I really hope this spell wears off soon." I said as I walked back to camp.