chapter 26

Peter pan's pov

"What did you do to her!" I yelled angrily at rumplstilskin. Silver had walked into the camp when suddenly She started to drop to the floor. I caught her with ease and held het in my arms.

I glared at rumplstilskin and he waved me off.

"Just a little spell. Well it was actually quite difficult with silver. She can be stubborn when it comes down to it. The spell I cast on her takes her back into her memories, it's like her own little world. She can change thinks all she wants. But nothing's going to really change. She might think it is a time loop or something. But really all I did was trap her in her own head. The spell will wear off in a couple days or she could fight her way out of it. -- either way this gives me the chance to take her home with out her telling me about the deal she made." Rumplstilskin said and let out a giggle. "Funny how some one like her could end up with you." He tsked and shook his head.

"Break the spell." I said and I could feel my face getting red from how angry I was. It took all my will power not to kill him now. But I knew that I was not in my right mind at the moment.

"No can do deary." Rumplstilskin said mocking a bow. "I can not break the spell.... But what can?" He asked tapping his chin. "I heard true loves kiss could do something like that...But wait!" He turned to me excitedly. "That won't work!" He giggled. "The only way you could use a true loves kiss for this spell would be if you entered her mind. But that is not the easiest task. I should know. We are after all friends of sorts."

"If this is how you treat your friends I would hate to see what kind if spells you cast on your enemies." Felix said entering the campsite.

"Oh no no no. You got this all wrong. I'm doing this for her greater good. I'm reuniting her with her family. Her mother has been casting quite the storm trying to get back here and get silver back. I'm even surprised how much that woman cares. Rumor has it her dear dear, evil, ungrateful, grandmother has heard of the news where she is at. Weather that be hell or where ever else she might be. And that... woman... even cares a little what happens to her granddaughter. It's safer just to let me take silver back now and you won't have to worry about any of this anymore."

"No." Both Felix and I said at the same time.

"Ah. I see it now. It's so clear. You have also fallen for her." Rumple pointed to Felix. "And tragic for you. Not only is her true love the famous Peter pan. But she is going to be taken from you by every one else as well. She's one of the most powerful people in all the realms. You really think either one of you are any good for her?" He asked rhetorically. "Even combined you two would never be good enough for her." He said and he started to sound more like a father than a friend.

"You're no better " I growled out and he just smirked.

"I never said I was. But I'm the one try to give her back to her family. While you are taking her away. Who do you think she will favor more?" Rumplstilskin asked.

"We made a deal. She is the one who brought it up to save her brother and the rest of her family. So you're the one going against her wishes." I said but he ignored me.

"And how exactly are you going to stop me from taking her?" I noticed the boys started to come into the clearing and look at me and Felix for directions.

"I'm going into her head. Take the lost boys and take rumplstilskin down. I don't care if you have to cut him in pieces while doing it." I said and pulled silver closer to me.

"Boys!" Felix called out and the lost boys rushed in. "Get 'im" with those two words the boys were off and running at rumplstilskin and I was trying to break my way into her head. But like rumple said. She was stubborn.

"Just let me in.... Please." I whispered in her ear and caressed the side if her cheek. I saw a bright light and closed my eyes shielding them with my free hand. I felt my body drop and I was sucked into her head.

When i opened my eyes I looked around to see I was on the beach. In the corner of my eye I could see Henry and silver.

"Silver." I called out and silver turned to look at me.

"I didn't tell you my name yet." Was her response and she walked over to me. "Peter?" She asked carefully and lift a hand to the side of my face but did not touch me.

"Wait Peter? As is Peter pan?" Henry asked but he was suddenly quiet and standing still like a statue.

"How are you here? How did you get in my head?" Silver asked and I smirked at her.

"Please. I'm Peter pan. I always win and get what I want. When I want it." I smirked even more and raised an eyebrow at her

"Yeah that's definitely you." She said and grabbed my shirt collar and smashing our lips together. She pulled back and my eyes were wide with shock. "Now tell me what's going on so I can kick someone's ass."