chapter 7

Silver's pov

The boy went to attack my brother he sticks were getting close to Henry's face. I walked in the middle.

"What are you going to let a girl defend you?" The boy said with a smirk on his face. I pushed him up against a tree reaching my hand into his chest wrapping it around his heart. His eyes got big and his smirked dropped. I was tired of this island, I was tired of pan, and these damn lost boys. I saw the fear on his face. I didn't like to be feared but no one messed with my brother. No one.

"Enough." Pan came out calmly raising his hands as if by his word alone would make.me back down. Henry move to the opposite side of me. I didn't let go of the boy.

"Silver." Henry said I turned my head at him. "I'm fine he didn't hurt me. Please let him go." He grabbed my arm gently. My hand realised his heart and Henry pulled my arm out. "Just keep calm. Mom would want you going around ripping people's hearts out." Henry said jokingly. I smiled at him. Letting go of my hold on the boys clothes. He ducked under and took a couple steps away. "Come on let's go sit down. You look tired." Henry whispered. We started walking back to log when pan grabbed my arm.

"I need to speak to you... alone." I looked at Henry and signaled for him to just sit down.

"Fine." I said following pan to a clearing.

"Why didn't you tell me you had magic." Pan demanded.

"You never asked." I shrugged my shoulders. His face had a a tint of red as he invaded my personal space. "And I thought you knew everything on this island and that it belonged to you and everyone one on it. Are you saying that you don't know when the way you say it you know everything. The great peter pan didn't know. Mark this day on the calender! I was expecting a little more from you but I guess that's what I get for not lowering my expectations." I said most of it in a sarcastic tone. Which was most likely not the best idea. Before I knew it my back was against a tree and pan had his hands on tree trapping me in. When his hand lightly touch my face I felt a spark run up my spin. I could tell that he felt it because his anger faded away.

"Everything on this island does belong to me. You, Henry, everything, every tree, every rock."

"Yes we already went over this remember? But you have yet to prove it beside saying it over and over again. All I have is your words but you lie like it is nothing."

"You lied as well about your magic."

"I never said I didn't have magic. If you would have asked then I would have answered. But you never did. You just assumed that I didn't which really works out for me because that means that you don't know anymore of my secrets or Henry's."

"I will find out all of them." He leaned forward.

"Bring it." I said leaning forward. "Well if this is all you wanted then I think it is time for me to get back to Henry." I went to move around him but he moved so I couldn't. "What?"

"I always win." He said leaning down the rest of the way crashing his lips down on mine. I felt that shock but intensified. It felt as if my hole body was on fire. And what was worse. Is that I liked the feeling. I pulled back and hit him in the gut not hard but enough to make him move. I walked around him and went back to the clearing.

Pan's pov

"I always win." I said leaning forward. I didn't know what I was doing before I crashed my lips onto hers. I felt a shock and that my skin was going to melt off it I continued. And what was worse. I liked it. At first when they showed up I admit that she was pretty but she was so different. She then hit me in the gut hard enough to make me move she pulled away and walked around me and went back to the clearing. I but my fingers to my lips. I could still feel the burning sensation on my lips. If she was my true love. I guess it wouldn't be that back if that was how I save the island. Just one problem. She likes felix. But that can be changed. Let the games begin.