chapter 20

"FELIX!!!" I yelled as I walked into the camp.

Felix turned quickly to look at me not sure why I was upset. I pointed to pan as he was clinging to my...literally. He was holding onto my arm, then he would hold my hand and the most weird part is when he would randomly hug me or kiss me.

"Get him off!" I yelled at Felix, but this only made pan hold on tighter and give Felix death glares that screamed 'touch me you die'

"I think you can watch him till the spell wears off." Felix said nd pan went to being happy as he held my waist bringing my back to his chest.

I glared at Felix as he had an amused look on his face.

"I am so getting you back for this." I said to him before turning around. Well trying to turn around. "Pan." I sighed.

"Peter." He said back.

"Peter." I said and I could feel the smile on his lips. "We are going for a walk." I said and pan did something I didn't expect.

"No we are going to fly." Pan said as he took off in the air. I turned around in pans arms and clung to him as I held in my screams.

"Put me down!" I yelled over the wind. Pan laughed as he did a flip. "I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you." I said over and over which made pan laugh.

"You love me." He said and I shook me head. I had my head burried in his neck and my arms were around his neck with my legs around his waist as I clung to him for dear life.

"I hate you." I said again and pan flipped us so he was below me. I leaned back as he smirked at me playfully. He let go of my waist to put them behind his head. I grabbed the front of his shirt when he did. "Don't do that!" I said and pan brought his hands back to my waist. I breathed in and out as I closed my eyes.

"I like this position." Pan said making me look at him. I then realized I was practically straddling him.

"I don't." I lied as I held back a blush. "I like my feet on the ground." I said and pan Sat up as he was now right in front of me. I grabbed his shoulders. He kissed me before he started to lower to the ground. When he pulled away he started to go back up with a smirk.

"Lets play a game." He said and I groaned.

"I don't want to play a game." I said to him.

"When you hug me I'll lower. When you kiss me I'll lower. If you hit me I go higher. Affection gets you to the ground, being mean to me and we get higher." He stated ignoring my other statement.

"Pan." I said sternly and he went higher.

"I thought I asked you to call me peter." He said with a playful look on his face.

"I'm starting to like the old you more." I said and he raised. "Ok ok ok." I said quickly. Pan smirked at me.

"Good." He said and I had to hold back hitting him. Instead I brought my hand to his cheek and moved it down his neck.

We lowered slowly and I hesitantly leaned forward to give him a hug. I pulled back and kissed him lightly on the lips.

We were ten feet off the ground now so I kissed him again and trailed kisses own his neck and back up along his jaw line.

"I love you." Pan said making me pull back to look at him. We were almost to the ground but I didn't really care at the moment.

"The old me would never admit it and most likely will deny what I'm saying...but I love you...I have been in love with you." Pan said and I just stared at him I didn't really know what to say. "You don't have to say anything. If anything it would be better if you didn't so when I turn back to normal...You know." He said and I nodded. I leaned in and kissed him one more time and my feet touched the ground. "You win." He said to me and I just stared at him.

"I thought Peter pan always wins?" I asked. He pecked my lips and whispered in my ear.

"I did."

I know it is a short chapter but what did you think? What do you think should happen next? Please comment, vote!