Chapter 11

I walked out of the clearing my head rushing with different thoughts half of me was happy that pan was my true love while the other half wanted to kill pan and get the drama that would come in the future out of the way...I was leading more to the second one. Bad part is I can't kill him, I didn't even try to slow the arrow my magic did it for me, imagine what it would do if I was the one trying to kill him. I shivered at the thought.

"Cool? You do realize we're in a rain forest right?" I heard a voice behind me. I groaned knowing exactly who it was. I turned around to be face to face with pan...literally his face was inches from mine. I backed up making some much needed distance between us. He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked walking closer to me I backed up more and tripped. Before I hit the ground I felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me up against him. I starred at him taking in every detail I brought a hand up to his cheek running a finger over his cheek bone. He shiver at the action. We were moving closer to one another.....

What am I doing? I thought pulling away.

No. He's the reason me and Henry are on this island, I should be kissing him...same goes to Felix he is in this much as pan.

I pulled out of his grasp and walked back into camp. I walked over to Henry and pulled him into a hug. It was unexpected and it took him a little bit to figure out what was happening and hugged back.

"Are you alright silver?" Henry asked worried.

"Fine....tonight....operation shall commence." I said and henry knew that to night we would be escaping. I looked at the sky to see it was still day time. "I'm going to take a nap till then wake me up when-"

"I know I know just sleep." Henry said cutting me off and started dragging me to the log. "Sleep." He demanded. I laid my head in his lap and drifted off to sleep.

Pans pov

What just happened? I thought looking at silver's retreating form. Did I do something? I thought she figured it out? 

Question after question ran through my head as I walked to camp. I saw silver lay down next to her brother. I watched as she finally fell asleep. I sighed running my hands through my hair. I looked around to see most of mg lost boys bored.

"Letz play a game." I said standing up. "Hide and seek." I said and the boys started to see who would be it and who would hide. I sat back down thinking everything that happened trying to figure out what went wrong.

Henry's pov

Something happened....I can tell she's sleeping....I mean I'm glad she is but then she told me we were going to sneak out to night I was happy yes, but she doesn't just jump into stuff she plans it out to make sure nothing goes wrong. And if there's a chance that it does she makes another she couldn't have just decided this with out a reason.

Sorry it's short but here it is please tell me what you think hope you liked it.