chapter 14

"Silver!" Henry whisper yelled as we walked through the forest.

"Hmm?" I hummed as I moved some branches out of my way.

"This is the 5th escape tempt! When are we going to stop?"

I turned to Henry quickly.

"Until we are off this island." I said sharply.

"What's the point." Henry said sitting down. What's With him?

"No, stop that where's the positive attitude to keep trying? Yes this is the 5th escape tempt but the other times were practice." I said waving my hand as if they were nothing.

"The boys had to literally drag you to the ground to get you to stop." Henry said like I was crazy for calling them practices.

"La la la I don't want to hear it unless it's positive." I said putting my hands over my ears.

"Ok . Ok." Henry grabbed my hands. "We'll make it off the island." He said.

"There we go! Positive." I said happily.

"Your usually not a positive person." Henry stated. "I think this island is making you crazy." He went on.

Your half right. I thought. More like the person running it.

"Come on." Henry grabbed my wrist. We kept walking.

___

"I see something green." Henry said

"The forest." I said walking ahead of him.

"Good point next game." He said thinking for a bit.

"Don't hurt yourself there I know it is a difficult process to think so hard but please do try." I said in a joking manner.

"Ha ha. Very funny sis, at least I'm not in a love triangle."

"Oh burn." We turned around quickly to see Peter leaning up against a tree. I threw my arms up irritated before they fell to my side again. I pushed past Peter.

"Come on Henry we'll try again in a little bit." I said dragging Henry with me.

"I actually would like to speak with silver alone if you wouldn't mined." Peter said.

"Well I do mind so." I pushed Henry in front of me walking back to the camp.

"Just really quick wouldn't want one of your lovers to feel miss treated."

I glared at him.

"Go thing your not my lover." I said walking away from him.

"Oh just talk to him." Henry said looking at me. I glared at him to.

Two against one not fair.

"Fine." I mumbled. Henry left and I turned to Peter. "What could you possibly want?" I asked.

"Just your time." Peter said walking closer to me. We stood nose to nose. "How many time are you going to make your petty attempts at escaping?" He asked.

"As many as it takes." I said leaning in. When I was this closer to him I could look over his face more efficiently. Though it didn't change anything. He's still hot.

"I find you quite attractive as well." Peter said and I jerked back k wards looking at him closely.

"What?" I asked.

"You were close enough that I could hear your thoughts. I knew you liked me but your head says it's a lot more than that." He said smirking why wouldn't she. I heard his thoughts but didn't mention it. I blushed though I tried to hide it. I just want to kiss her already. My head shot up hearing this. I leaned in closer to him.

I may find you attractive, hot, sexy, and want to do multiple things to that body of yours. I got close so he could read my thoughts I but my hand on his shoulder. "But it's so much more fun to watch you suffer." I said out loud. He looked close to snapping as he had lust filled eyes. He leaned down to my ear.

"I can not wait for the day you beg for me on your knees. And when that day comes...I will make you scream my name over and over until you can no longer speak." He whispered kissing my neck once in a while. I ran a hand though his hair.

"Why would I have to beg when you do that for me?" I smirked and walked away from him. "Thanks for the chat Peter it was very enlightening."