Chapter 18

"What did you think?" Pan asked pulling the pipe away from his mouth.

"I didn't hear anything...was I supposed to?" I asked. He looked at me as if he was trying to study me.

"Aren't you lost?" He asked. I gave him a strange look.

"I'm on neverland how can I be lost. I know exactly where I am..." I stated.

"I mean lost hope. Lost as in you don't know what to do." Pan said as he faced me more.

"I have hope my mother will come for me. She said she would so I know it will happen...even if it takes years. I'm not getting any older. And im sitting on this log. That's what I'm doing. I'm not lost. I'm completely stable."

"Your in denial." Pan Said.

"Why would you want me to be lost?" I asked. "So I can hear a pipe?" I asked. "Or is it so I end up one of you... I'm not a lost girl...if that's what your trying to do...I'm not one of your little slaves that believe they have no one...I do have a family. Yes a weird family that is practically the center of what ever magical accident is happening...but I have one. I'll never be lost...Your just going to have to deal with that." I said standing and walking away from him.

Lost I scoffed.

I walked out of the clearing and down a random bath. I heard the yelling of the boys fade the farther I walked in to the forest. Or should I say jungle.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

Flash back.

"Mom....Mom?" I asked walking through the house. I walked into my mom's study. "Mom?" I asked again.

"Yes?" I heard my mom. I turned to see her sitting at her desk. "What can i-" she looked up. "Silver." She stated. "What is it honey?" She asked standing up from behind her desk. She walked over to me. "Do you need something?" She asked. She then looked out side. It was dark. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" She asked. I ran up to and wrapped her into a hug.

"I had a bad dream. i was lost." I stated. My mom hesitated to put her arms around me.

"Are you alright?" She asked. I pulled back.

"Yeah...I just had to make sure you were ok." I said hugging her again. "Good night mom." I said pulling away. I went to walk away.

"Wait." She said as she grabbed my wrist. I turned to her. "How about tomorrow...You don't go to school...And we'll have a day to ourselves...does that sound nice?" She asked. I nodded my head. She pulled me into another hug. "And don't worry. Nothing going to happen to me. I'll never leave you. You'll never be lost. I'll always find you...No matter how long t takes." my mom said kissing my head. "Now go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow." My mom smiled at me.

"Ok mom.. love you." I said walking to the door.

"Love you too silver." My mom said and I closed the door.

End of flashback

I looked up when I saw someone in green come my way.

"Are you alright?.." I turned to see a woman. "Are you lost. I'm tinker bell."