chapter 29

Hey this is a quick author note that I hope you guys would read before going to the chapter. I would just like to let you all know that yes I may not own once about a time but I would appreciate it if you did not take my ideas for your own story. I actually work pretty hard to come up with the things I come up with. And I get that some people do come up with ideas close to mine but if directly copy me and then add little things to make it different it makes me upset. If you need help with ideas for any of your stories just message me and I will try to help you. But besides that I would really appreciate if you did not copy my work. Thank you for reading and here is another chapter. Hope you like it.

I didn't know what to say. I was expecting him to bring me out here and say something sarcastic later on to ruin the moment when really. I was the one trying not to ruin the moment and actually come up with something to say. It was a good thing he had looked off into the sunset and not stare me down to wait for my answer.

Though him staring out into the sun set wasn't really helping that much because I think it only made him hotter as the sun hit his skin in a certain way to make it glow.

Focus silver. Focus.

"You're." I started to say and then froze. Peter looked at me and I took in a deep breath to try again. "I'm not good with the mushy stuff and don't know how to respond to compliments and ones confessions of love. In all truth I usually end up making a weird noise and walk or run away because I either don't know what to say or because I think this is so practical joke and soon they are going to start laughing at take it back." I said really quickly. "So, I'm kind of just hoping if I keep talking something some what sweet or intelligent will come out and then I won't feel like a fool for admitting that I do actually return your feels though I don't know if this is because of the game and-" I was cut off when Peter suddenly appeared in front of me and kissed me. It was sweet and gentle. I closed my eyes and when he pulled away I didn't open my eyes until a couple seconds after ward's. And when I did I was met with his beautiful green eyes staring back at me.

"All long as you feel the same it doesn't matter about that game. As long as I have you I am the happiest person in the world. All worlds." Peter said and I made a weird noise that was something between a quack and a squawk I wasn't actually really sure what the sound was but he only seemed amused by it. Which I was happy for. Most people would look at me weirdly. Then the other small percent of people who were my friends would just laugh and make the noise or a similar noise as well.

"Iloveyou." I said really fast. Peter grinned from ear to ear and raised an eye brow at me.

"What was that?" He asked and grabbed my waist pulling me closer.

"You heard me." I said punching his chest.

"I don't thing I did. Could you say it again?" He asked and moved some hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"I love you." I said quietly.

"Okay one my time." He smiled and leaned his head down to touch mine.

"Shut up." I said playfully and pulled away. He smirked and followed after me.

"I love you too." He said and that made my retreating feet stop.

"What was that?" I asked and cupped a hand around my ear and leaned forward.

"Shut up." He said rolling his eyes.

"I don't think I heard you." I mocked and then started walking back wards towards the woods.

"You heard perfectly fine."

"Lets play a game." I mocked And moved into the forest.

"Not with rumple out here somewhere. He might do something if I got separated from you." Peter said and caught up to me.

"As much as I hate to ruin this moment. But he's right dearie." Gold said and Peter grabbed my waist so fast I almost got wipe lash.

"Rumple." Peter growled out and pulled me closer to his chest.

"Peter let go." I swatted at his hands but he didn't let go. I let out a sigh and just turned my attention to gold. "That wasn't very nice. Trapping me in my own head.." I tisked and gold bowed.

"And yet you broke my spell. Bravo bravo." He clapped. "And here I though you would never fall in love. Imagine my surprise. Though your mother will be more surprised than me. Though she still will want you back in her arms where she believes she can keep you safe. A lot have things have happened sense you have been away and with out your help with the magic part in all of this wonderful drama. We actually have to think before we do something. Emma's not used to that yet. So I must ask for you to come with me back to story Brooke, silver."

"If you have to you can leave. I won't hold you back. I won't like it. But I won't hold you away from your family. I know you have been missing them." Peter whispered in my ear.

"We made a deal. And if there is one thing I do not do is break my deals. If I have no value to my word than I would have nothing." I said and glanced back at Peter before turning to gold. "Gold. You are one of the closest friends I have. But you know that when it comes to deals you can not break them. Plus a little thinking would do them all some good. I can not come back with you. At least not yet. Do you live bell?" I asked.

"Yes." Gold said with little hesitation. He did not know why I would ask such a random question.

"Would you leave her behind or would you stay with her if it came down to it?" I asked.

"Stay with her, or course." Gold said not seeing my point.

"Then why would you ask me?"

"Ask you what?" He asked.

"To leave my true love behind." He paused for a second and thought over my words.

"I didn't-" he stopped himself. "Your mother-" he stopped himself again. "I-" he stopped. He then just looked at me. "Sometimes I think you are to wise for your age Ms. Silver. I understand what you are saying. And I will leave until you call for me. Then I will take you home." Gold said and I got out of Peter's grasp and ran over to rumple wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered and pulled away smiling at him. "I'll miss you." I let go of him and backed up.

"Well this Definitely isn't good bye dearie. I'll see you again. Though I'm sure you won't change much." And with that he vanished. I turned to Peter and he stood there not sure what to do. So he raised his eyebrow at me.

"So what is your real name?" He asked.

"Oh no. We are not talking about this." I said and walked away from him.

"If you love me you'll tell me." He said hovering in front of me with his hands behind his head.

"I may love you but I don't love you that much." I teased and Peter smirked at me.

"Well if you want to play it that way." Peter reached out and picked me up then shot into the sky at high speed. We were way up above the clouds and we were in the sake position as before. When he made me play that game of him.

I held on tightly to him and glared with all my might.

"I f*cking hate you Peter pan." I growled.

"Awe and here I thought you loved me."