Chapter 25

Y/n POV:

Y/n: Sometimes I wonder if fate has something against me. 

Molag Bal: Hermaeus Mora is a fickle god he only cares for knowledge. You probably didn't do anything to him. At most, you are just an enigma to him. Like you are to me. So, how did you become my son? I'm pretty sure I would know if I had one.

Y/n: Complicated. Somehow when I became a Vampire Lord I absorbed a stronger strain. Somehow in the process became a Son of Coldharbour. Which makes me your son.

Molag Bal: Interesting. Didn't think that was possible. Well, now let's get down to business. Did you think that Molag Bal, Lord of Domination... would so easily forget those who stole from him? Even if you are my Son that doesn't give you a right to my belongings.

Serana: WE DON'T BELONG TO YOU!

Molag Bal: Ah, Serana. It has been a long time since we last met. You seem to have forgotten that you offered yourself to me. Making you mine. If I wanted your life could be mind with a thought.

Serana: I am not yours. It wasn't my choice to offer myself to you. My father forced me. 

Valerica: She is right Molag Bal we aren't yours. We never were.

Molag Bal: FOOLISH MORTALS! I created you I could just as easily unmake you. 

Valerica and Serana started screaming in pain while a black mist started flowing out of them. Raven wasn't affected since Molag Bal wasn't her Sire. Y/n was his own type of Vampire meaning Molag Bal had no control over him. 

Raven ran over to Serana and Valerica to try and help them. Y/n was being filled with rage but couldn't do anything to help. Molag Bal wasn't in the realm of Nirn. He was just speaking to them from Oblivion.

Y/n: Let them go!

Molag Bal: Mortals don't command Gods. You are but insects beneath our feet.

Serana and Valerica were going in and out of consciousness from the pain. Making Y/n grow more worried.

Y/n: STOP IT! 

Molag Bal: A deal then. Submit yourself to me and I'll let them go. 

Serana/Valerica: *weakly* Noooooooo!

Y/n was getting angered he had barely just broken his chains and another God was trying to control him. He was getting tired of Gods trying to control him, but in this situation, he didn't know what to do.

Y/n: I...

Raven: Y/n...

Y/n: Do you promise to let them go?

Molag Bal: Yes, I am a better master than most. I will allow you to have them.

Y/n: I thought Gods couldn't enslave other ones. Are you an exception? 

Molag Bal: No, I can't. However, you aren't a God.

Y/n's anger was slightly replaced with confusion looking at his race in his status that clearly said, God.

Y/n: You sure about that?

Molag Bal: You have no divine aura coming off of you. I would be able to clearly sense it. Now make your decision or...

Serana and Valerica started screaming louder in pain. The black smoke looked to be accelerating out of their bodies. 

Y/n thinking of Molag Bal words started thinking of a scheme.

Y/n: Fine! I'll be your slave just stop hurting them.

The black mist that was coming out of Serana and Valerica most went back into their hosts, but not all of it. Shortly passing out soon afterward. Some of it went toward Y/n and forced itself into his nose, mouth, and ears.