Chapter 1

Y/N Pov:

I wasn't for sure if I heard this person right. He said he was god. I didn't realize that I would meet god after I died. I then got a little worried.

I asked god if I wasn't going to heaven because he was talking to me. God laughed at this and told me that wasn't why he was talking to me. God told me that he was going to give me a decision.

He explained that I wasn't supposed to die. That I should have lived about twenty more years. However, because of my selfless decision for saving the girl I loved it sped up my death.

I told him that I would do it again if I had too. He smiled at this and told me that he wanted to reincarnate me with gamer powers.

I had read stories about the power of the gamer. The gamer is a power that can make someone a god. It makes their life one of a video game and they can level.

He put a cherry on top of the gamer power and said, "I also want to give you three wishes for saving someone's life." I instantly knew my decision but I asked, "If I decline what will happen." He told me I could live a peaceful life in heaven for eternity.

I would like there to be some twist and turns in my life. Meaning I wasn't ready for heaven. I told him I would accept the decision. He smiled at me and told me on top of being a gamer and getting three wishes I would be a world jumper.

I was confused at this and he saw the look on my face. He told me the world jumper is a person who can go to other worlds. He then explained to me that all of earth's fantasy, books, and movies all were real. However, I could not return to my old world under no circumstances.

I couldn't believe it I could live life in my favorite games and anime. I told him he should have started off with that. He laughed and told me that would of made me jump the gun.

He asked for my three wishes. I knew that I wanted one of my wishes wouldn't be for me. It would be for Erin.

I told him that the girl I saved I wanted her to live a long happy life. I didn't want her have to experience any pain. He looked at me sadly and told me that he was sorry. Sorry, I couldn't have lived my life with her because he could see the love I had.

I told him it wasn't meant to be and fate had another plan. He smiled and told me that she will live a long happy life he will make sure of it. I told him thank you for this and that I knew my other wishes.

I wanted my second wish to be that my race was a Saiyan from Dragonball. He told me that is a powerful wish since Saiyans have powers that rival gods. He told me that he would change my body to that of a Saiyan.

He told me I had one final wish. I told him that I wanted double gamer perks. He told me to elaborate on what I meant. I told him that I wanted the ability of double experience, double stat points per level, and double shop points.

He told me that I was destined for great things with my power. He then told me he knew his decision was right. I didn't know what he meant and asked him. He told me I would know in time.

He told me that the first world he chose for me. He told me he would transfer me to the world of Skyrim. I instantly got excited since it is one of my favorite games.

He told me normally I would have to grow up but since one of my wishes was that of the Saiyan race, that would be changed I was glad at this because I didn't want to grow up again.

He told me that we were running out of time and it was time for me to go. I told him my thanks for this second chance. He smiled at me and snapped his fingers. This made my body start to disappear.

His last words to me were to get strong. I nodded at him and my vision went black.

Biblical God Pov:

Y/n L/n, i'm sorry for not telling you the truth. Your death was no accident. I need you to get strong and quick. If you do not the multiverse is in great danger. Only you have the power to save us all for that is was fate has decreed.

Y/N Pov:

When my vision returned I was in the middle of a forest. I didn't know exactly where I was in Skyrim, but that wasn't my primary objective.

I had a box in front of my face that was a quest. It was for me to learn my gamer ability. The box said this:

Quest: Learn the Gamer ability

Rewards:

1 level up

2 Skills

I thought back to how the gamer worked in stories I read. I decided to see if my ability worked with thought. I thought "Stats and Skills."

I had two boxes pop up in front of my face. One was my stats which were decent.

Stats:

Name: Y/N L/N
Race: Saiyan
Class: None
Title: World Jumper(Gives Gamer the ability to go to other worlds. This is limited at moment and only works at set intervals. Reach level 50 to get new world choices.)
Level:1
Xp:0/100

Health:1000/1000
KI: 1000/1000

Strength: 20
Vitally: 20
Agility: 20
Intelligence: 20
Sense: 10

I was honestly surprise at my stats. Then again it made since because I was a Saiyan. I thought back to how I compared with Dragonball Saiyans and realized my base strength was higher than theirs. If I recall Vegeta was in the 500 power level(KI) at birth. While Goku was at 2 power level.

I had a little laugh at this and then checked out my skills.

Skills:

Passive Skills:
Gamers Body Max: turns your body to that of a game characters.
Gamers Mind Max: Will Make you immune to Psychic attacks or any mental attacks. Can also be used to make you calm at will or forced activated in mix of battle.
Increased Growth: Experience is doubled, Stat Points every level is 10, and Shop points are 20 every level
Saiyan Lineage: Due to being a Saiyan you have potential to obtain transformations.
Zenkai Boost: This power allows you to have a increase in power level, when surviving near death experiences. This will increase stats by a multiplier of 10%.
KI AFFINITY: Saiyans have a natural affinity with KI. Allowing them use KI easier than others.

Active Abilities:

Great Ape: Due to Saiyans having tails they have an ability to increase their battle strength by a multiplier of 10. However, this turns them into a giant ape. This can only be activated by looking at a moon for increase duration. This has a weakness if one can not overcome their primal side they will lose their self in power. (Gamer Mind blocks the weakness.)

I was honestly surprised on how strong I was already. I wasn't strong enough to decimate everything. Although it shouldn't take me long to grow in power.

I decided to see if I had an inventory and I wasn't surprised. I did have one but it was empty. I figured that would end my quest but it didn't. I was wondering if the system was bugged but then I realized there was a shop.

I opened it and took a quick glance through it. I didn't have any shop points, so I couldn't buy anything. After I close the shop my quest finished.

I obtained my level up getting my stat points and shop points. However, that wasn't my best rewards. I got two skills that would allow me to grow in power.

Skills:

ID create Max: Allows you to make dungeons to grow in power.
ID escape Max: Allows you to escape the dungeons made with ID create. (Won't work in battle.)

Now that I had obtained ID create, I knew my next objective. Which was grow in power.