Chapter 18

(A/n: Just to let everyone know. The Percy Jackson world does take after the events of "The Blood of Olympus." Some changes will most likely be made because I don't remember everything about the books.)

Y/n POV:

Artemis led Raven, Valerica, and Y/n all into her tent, so they could talk about Serana. Y/n could tell that Artemis was a little worried with how she was acting, but he told her he would listen to her if he was told where Serana was. They all sat around a table that Artemis had in her tent that was much bigger than someone would suspect. It was like a mini house was shoved inside of a tent. Y/n was the first to start talking.

Y/n: You told me where Serana is but you said she was being interrogated Artemis. I hope your being civil in the interrogation.

Artemis: I will tell you everything but I want you to swear on the River Styx. That you won't do nothing to my hunters or me until you hear about the circumstances leading up to her being interrogated. 

Y/n: I swear on the River Styx that I won't attack you or your hunters until I hear what you have to say. 

When Y/n finished his swear on the Styx you could hear a loud thunder boom overhead. Y/n didn't react at all to the thunder, but Raven and Valerica looked at each other curious then turned back to the conversation.

Artemis: We were told of a prophecy that was more of a warning than a prophecy to be honest. It told us of your arrival. 

Y/n: Interesting, tell me this prophecy or warning. 

Artemis: 

The son of domination

Shall seek his betrothed

Warning for all that seek the unknown

To seek answers is not a crime

Ill-mannered questioning is not advised

If harm befalls his betrothed

Demise is what you will find

Valerica: You are correct with that being more a warning than a prophecy. It's interesting how it considers you a son of domination Y/n. Your ability must have made you the son of Molag ball by blood.

Y/n: I would agree with you on that. I'm not surprised with how weird my ability is.

[I take offence to that.]

Y/n: Anyway, what happened after this prophecy was told.

Artemis: Your betrothed fell into the throne room from a portal. She was injured but my brother healed her. However, it's what happened after that was the problem. When she woke up, I took her to the throne by orders of my father. When we got there she answered most of our questions besides ones about your ability and her race. She felt threatened if she told us what she is.  

Y/n: I wouldn't have mind if she told you. It's nice to know that she cares about me that much to keep my secrets.

Raven: Idiot, it's obvious how much she loves you. She is always looking at you almost like a lost puppy. It's entertaining. 

Valerica: Ha, that is interesting to know. However, Raven you do the same.

Raven: *blushes under mask* Shut up, I do not.

Artemis: *murmurs* I thought he was betrothed to someone. Why is he flirting with other women if that is the case. All males are the same they just think of women as objects.