Chapter 16

Serana POV:

Serana woke up in a strange hospital like place that seemed to shine like the sun. The sun feeling annoyed her but didn't harm her. She hurt all over from the injuries from the blast from the Atlesian Airship. She checked her body and saw it was wrapped in bandages. She was wondering who could have saved her when a young looking little girl came into the room. She had silver eyes and raven black hair. She had two daggers on her hips, one on each side. She also had a small bow on her back. She was wearing a silver tunic and black leggings.

???: Your finally up you have been out for a few days. My name is Artemis. What is yours?

Serana: Serana. Where am I? Where is my mother and Y/n?

Artemis: I can't tell you where those two people are because I don't know them. However, your in my brother's palace in Mount Olympus. 

Serana: I'm sorry where?

Artemis: You know Mount Olympus the home of the Greek Gods.

Serana had a confused look on her face and then clutched her head remembering the moments before she lost consciousness. She remember Y/n yelling out to her then getting blasted by a large fire blast her body hurting all over. Then a blackness consuming her. Artemis had a worried look on her face seeing this. 

Serana: Am I dead?

Artemis: No, did you just remember something before you got here? You seemed in pain.

Serana: Yeah, I remember my fiancé yelling for me then getting blast with fire, then darkness.

Artemis: That is good to know. I know you just woke up but do you think your able to move around. I need to bring you to the rest of the Olympians so you can tell your story. 

Serana: Yeah, I almost healed up anyway I'm more sore than anything.

Artemis put her hand out Serana and when she took it they were surround in a blinding golden light. When the appeared again they appeared in a room with twelve empty thrones and a clock in the middle of the room and a hearth in the corner of the room. Attending the hearth was another young looking girl. This girl had warm brown eyes, and black hair. She was wearing a linen shawl. The girl looked at Serana and smiled. This sent a warm feeling into Serana and she felt at home. The girl went back to attending her hearth causing the feeling to slightly ease off of Serana.

Artemis: I need to summon everyone. You stand here and be respectful some Olympians may take offence.

Serana nodded and Artemis went in front of the thrones when she started walking near it she started getting taller and pulled out her bow. She aimed at the ceiling and fired one arrow. A bright silver light filled the room for a moment and when it disappeared eleven bright golden lights appeared on each throne. Serana was getting a little worried because she knew these people weren't normal and most likely were a higher being similar to the Divines like Molag Bal. Serana noticed the first person to start talking was the man in the middle throne. The man had shoulder-length black hair and a grey and black beard. He had blue eyes that seemed to flash with electricity. 

???: Artemis why have you called us?

Artemis: Father our visitor that appeared out of nowhere woke up as you can see. 

???: I see this is good reason for calling us. Now visitor what is your name?

Serana: My name is Serana, um your majesty?

???: It appears you don't know who we are is this true?

Serana: Yes, sir. I have no knowledge of where I am or who you are.