Chapter 29

3RD Person POV:

Y/n, Raven, Artemis, and Serana walked out of a portal after saying their farewells to the GODs on Olympus, appearing in front of a large crater being filled with snow. Raven and Y/n knew where they were or at least the remains of it. They looked around spotting a few ships docked in the snow. People surrounding the ships observed the crater. Many people were crying collapsed in the snow.

Artemis: What happened here? Seems recent.

Y/n: A kingdom used to be here. I destroyed it to find out where Serana was.

Artemis and Serana stayed silent not saying anything. They both had questions. Like what about the children? Why did he have to destroy a kingdom? However, they both didn't want the answers.

Y/n: Raven, do you want to see your daughter?

Y/n knew they had questions, but if they don't ask the questions he wouldn't answer them. So, he decided to ask Raven if she was ready to see her daughter.

Raven looked at Y/n behind her mask wondering if she was ready. However, she knew the answer already. She would never be ready. Grabbing her sword she slashed the space in front of her. A red portal appeared ready to bring them to Yang.

Raven: I'm not ready to see her, but I don't think I'll ever be. So, before the whole world ends up finding out about Atlas and putting it together that I was a part of its fall. I need to see her.

Y/n: I don't think people will find out. I'm the only one who did anything against Atlas.

Raven: People won't see it that way. I'm sure that Ironwood contacted Ozpin before you destroyed Atlas. Meaning he knows about your strength. Once it is discovered that I'm with you people will consider me an accomplice. Don't be surprised if your face is already known by the kingdoms.

Y/n: I see.

Raven was the first through the portal. Artemis was next through the portal. Serana sighed and mumbled something under her breath before walking into the portal.

Serana: Here goes nothing.

Y/n agreed with that statement knowing things could go badly extremely fast. However, he decided to go through the portal. Right before stepping through the portal Y/n felt an extreme killing intent coming at him. When he felt the killing intent he also sensed a sword coming at him and put his hand up grabbing the blade with his fingers.

A/n: Not mine

A/n: Not mine. Also, he didn't break the blade.

Y/n instantly recognized the KI of the attacker and sensed two other people nearby.

Y/n: Almost got me there. However, my instincts are a bit too good for a sneak attack, Qrow.

The portal closed causing Y/n to sigh. Pushing the blade away with a great deal of his strength. Qrow flew back quite a distance, raising his blade for battle.