Chapter 12

A/n: The person for the harem for RWBY is going to be Raven. 

Y/n POV:

Y/n: I think we are officially lost.

Y/n got an annoyed glare from Serana because she knew they were for around thirty minutes already. She scoffed and looked toward a rock that she had been marking every time they walked past. 

Serana: You think? I have seen that same rock five different times now. 

Valerica: We could try flying up and look for people near by. 

Y/: That is a great idea.

Taking Valerica advice Y/n flew up in to the air and was followed in a bat form by Valerica and Serana. They all looked around and saw smoke in the distance. They all had the same thought and flew toward it. After they got a considerable distance close to the smoke they all flew down and Serana and Valerica turn back to there humanoid forms.

Y/n: I'll go see if they people are friendly while you two hide in the shadows. This will give us the advantage just in case they attack.

Serana: I don't think we need to worry about that but whatever you think is best.

Valerica didn't say anything and seemed to vanish into the shadows of the trees. Serana followed her and seeing that they were hiding Y/n continued forward while pulling a hood up on a cloak he was wearing. Walking close to the smoke source Y/n could see it was a camp. He saw some shady looking people at the gate but still walked up to them. When the people noticed Y/n they drew there weapons and pointed them at him.

Bandit: Oh, look a person who is at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Bandit 2: You are correct what should we do with him?

Y/n: I'm not here to fight all I want to know where the closet town is. 

Bandit: That's the least of your worries right now because you came across the Branwen tribe and your not leaving now. 

Y/n: Is that so? Well then take me to your leader.

Bandit 2: What are you an alien?

This caused Y/n to chuckle because in a sense he was on several levels. 

Y/n: Maybe I am, What about it?

Bandit: Yeah, whatever you say now come with us. 

The bandit went toward Y/n and tied his arms behind his back. Y/n let him do it because he wanted to see where this went. Y/n chuckled to himself while being lead into the camp while getting weird looks from the Branwen tribe. He was lead into a clearing with a giant tent that most likely was the leaders.

Y/n: This leader of yours where is she? 

Bandit 2: You will see her soon. I would watch your tongue if you don't want to lose it around her.

Y/n: I'll keep that in mind. I probably won't listen though.

The tent was opened and out stepped a women wearing a black skirt and a red jacket. She had a Grimm mask on her face that made it look like she had four eyes her black hair flowed down her back past her waist. She had a red gauntlet on her arm and a sword on her hip.