Chapter 3

A/N: I realized I forgot about the double experience that Y/n wished for. This means that last chapter when we killed the wolves they should of gave 80 experience. This would of gave a level up making us level three. I will be more careful about this from now on. 

Y/N Pov:

I walked into Falkreath and was instantly stopped by a guard. He was suspicious of me because not many visitors have been showing up lately. I told him I was just looking for a place to stay for a few days.

He pointed me to Dead Man's Drink. I may a joke to the guard about the name. "Dead Man's Drink wow it almost seems that it's an inn for the dead in the graveyard." I said. The guard chuckled and told me it was the town's inside joke, that does involve the graveyard. 

He left me and I started roaming around looking for the blacksmith. I found the man known as Lod working in his forge. I took the wolf pelts out of my inventory and I walked up, and asked if he would buy my wolf pelts. 

Lod told me to show them to him and I put them down how his workbench. He look over them commenting that they were really well maintained. I told him that I had experience and asked if he would buy them.

He told me due to their condition he would buy them for 20 gold each. I figured that would be enough to rent a room. I took it and was about to walk away, when I had a thought. 

I turned back to Lod and asked if he could teach me a bit about blacksmithing. He looked me over and told me I had the build for it. He handed me some leftover materials he had and told me to make a iron dagger.

I went to the tanning rack and took the small leather piece I had and turned it into leather strips. I looked at my work for a moment then went to make the dagger. I used the blacksmith tools too heat up the iron. 

I then took the heated up iron and pounded it with a hammer  to form the shape of the iron dagger. After the shape was made I put the iron dagger in water cooling it. I then went to the grindstone started sharpening the dagger. 

After sharpening the dagger I wrapped the leatherstrips around the hilt. I then looked at my work and was actually surprised for my first attempt. 

A/n:There is just one dagger and pretend there is leather around the hilt

I also obtained a skill from making the dagger. I was a simple blacksmithing skill.

Skill Obtained:

Crafting 1/20: You are able to use materials to make simple weapons, tools, or armor. The higher the level the better they become. The success rate depends on how simple the item is.

This made me think of all the possibilities of crafting. I wondered if I could make a katana. I was broke out of my train of thought when Lod tapped on my shoulder.