Chapter 13

A/n: I read a gamer story that showed the gamer stats with the gamer base stats with modifiers. The way that story had it was what I was going for. That means the system will have an update... again. I won't make a scene showing the update. Y/n will not say anything about it and just see it as normal. Also, i'm removing [Sense] as a stat because its stupid. I gave the character [KI sense] and it is basically [Sense] on Steroids. Other stats will be added.

I'm sorry this is my first gamer story and I don't really know what i'm doing. This story was really a trial ground for gamer stories for myself. I'm getting a bit better at the concept, so it should start becoming better.

Also, I want to say thank you all for over 10k reads. I never thought I would even reach a thousand. I don't understand how people like this story so much. I've asked several people and they have all said this was their favorite story from what I have wrote. Thank you all for reading the story.

[Status]

Name - (Y/N) (L/N)
Race - Saiyan/Pure Blood Vampire
Class - Necromancer-36/100 75%
Title - "World Jumper", "Zombie Killer", "Son of ColdHarbor", "King of Vampires", "The One who Stole from Molag Bal", "The First and the Last", "Destroyer of Grimm"
Level - 52(90%)
Tier - Demigod Power increase*10

Health - 13,500 [750 regen per five minutes]
KI - 13,250 [750 regen per five minutes]
Magic - 11,600 [1000 regen per five minutes]

Strength - 175 (x10) = 1750
Endurance - 75 (x10) - 750
Vitally - 135 (x10) = 1350
Agility - 145 (x10) = 1450
Intelligence - 116 (x10) = 1160
Wisdom - 100 (x10) = 1000

Skill points - 778
Shop points - 2950

Health = 10*Vitally; Health Regen = Endurance*10
Magic = 10*Intelligence; Magic Regen = Wisdom*10
Ki = This equals the average of all the physical stats (x10); Ki Regen = Wisdom*10
Aura = The same as KI. I'm putting this for future characters.

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: Valerica I told you I would train you but the only way I can think of is you participating in battles with a stronger opponent.

Valerica: You want me to fight you?

Y/n: I am stronger than you but that is only if I go [Super Vampire] but that doesn't mean you will have it easy defeating my in my base. However, you are correct I will be your opponent. I want you to come at me with the intent to kill. Just a warning just because your a women I won't hold back against you.

Valerica: What if I accidentally do an attack that kills you?

Y/n: I survived a lightning bolt from Raven. If I can survive that, I can handle whatever you throw at me.

Valerica: We will see about that.

Valerica used her speed to dash toward Y/n she didn't use all of it though. Not suspecting that the attack he narrowly dodged by an inch. Y/n shot his fist toward Valerica stomach and stopped before he hit her. He quickly formed a small [Ki blast] and exploded it. This sent her flying back through some trees.

Y/n: You need to do better than that if you stand a chance against Harkon, Valerica.

Valerica stood up and spit some blood out of her mouth. She rushed toward Y/n using all her speed this time and since she was faster and stronger than base form Y/n she was able to sock him across the jaw. This brought to his knee and Y/n smirked and activated [Sprint] which gave him the edge he need in speed and he uppercut Valerica sending her up in the air. Y/n quickly grabbed Valerica by the leg and flew up in the air a bit and flipped her toward the ground and smashed her into it. He held her there with his foot in the middle of her back while she was struggling to get up.