Chapter 14

(A/n: I'm a little disappointed people chose the plot armor route with Serana. I guess Serana has plot armor at least for now. hehehe)

Y/n POV:

Y/n: Raven how low are the supplies from our last raid?

Raven: Well, since the tribe didn't hold themselves back we used up about half of our supplies in the last two days. I think we should prepare ourselves for another raid soon.

Y/n: When do you want to do the next raid? 

Raven: Tomorrow night seems good should be enough time to prepare. 

Y/n: That works for me and I'm sure Serana and Valerica would be fine with it. 

Raven: Do whatever you want until then.

Y/n: Well, then I would like to find out more about you.

Raven: Your really blunt even when you have a fiancé already.

Y/n: Well, she is no longer mad at me and what's the matter about wanting to know more about someone who shot me with a lightning bolt?

Raven: You deserved that and you know it. I won't apologize for defending my tribe.

Y/n: Actually, if I recall you did that because I flirted with you. Which got you angry at me. Could you possibly have gotten flustered? 

Raven glared at Y/n under her mask. She didn't want him to know that had a little to do with why she attacked him. Unknown to her she had a slight blush on her cheeks under her mask. Luckily for her she had a mask on. 

Raven: I don't know what your talking about. 

Y/n: Sure you don't know what I'm talking about. However, I can tell something been bothering you lately. What is going on with you?

Raven: I've just been busy nothings wrong.

Y/n: Really, nothing is wrong with you, you have been watching me lately like you were lost in thought. You could chop this down you were watching Serana, Valerica, and me because we aren't really part of your tribe and you just were keeping an eye on us. However, you haven't really been watching Serana and Valerica. Do you want to try another excuse?

Raven: It's none of your business Y/n. I don't need to tell you a thing.

Y/n: You don't but the more you try to carry all your burdens yourself the longer you will be hurt in the long run. I want to help you Raven even if you don't want it.

Raven: I don't need or want your help. I'm strong enough to take care of myself.

Raven stopped the conversation and walked away angry. Y/n looked after her sadly wanting to help her. He decided to use [Observe] to see her strength.

[Observe]

Name - (Raven) (Branwen)

Race - Human
Title – "Absent Mother", "Strongest Bandit", "Chieftain of Branwen Tribe", "Spring Maiden"
Level -
120
Tier – Demigod Power Increase*10

Health – 12,500 [8,000 Regen per five minutes]
Magic – 10,000 [8,000 Regen per five minutes]
Aura – 11,625 [8,000 Regen per five minutes]

Strength - 130 (x10) = 1,300
Endurance - 80 (x10) – 800
Vitally – 125 (x10) = 1,250
Agility - 130 (x10) = 1,300
Intelligence -100 (x10) = 1,000
Wisdom - 80 (x10) = 800

Health = 10*Vitally; Health Regen = Endurance*10
Magic = 10*Intelligence; Magic Regen = Wisdom*10
Aura = This equals the average of all the physical stats (x10); Aura regen = Wisdom*10