Chapter 4

Y/n Pov:

I was in the middle of a bloodbath. I was running out of stamina I had been fighting for 5 hours. However, I couldn't stop myself from the pure joy of fighting. It was making adrenaline course through me making me keep on fighting. 

I faintly recognize I had a smirk on my lips. In the middle of my fight my thoughts drifted while my body was on autopilot. I started trying to figure out why I was ok with battle. 

I had never been a big fan of battle in my past life. I knew how to fight but I always tried finding other ways. I then started thinking about how I was now a Saiyan. It dawned on me Saiyans love battle they live for it. That was meaning my race changed my personality. 

I recognized a ping that drove me from my thoughts. I drew my mind back to the battle at hand and barely had time to register and huge fist that looked like I was being punched by the hulk hit me. I flew and went through some of the destroyed village building. I felt like I was about to die when I was punched and giving a quick glance at my health, I was on the edge of death. I then looked at the think that punched me. 

(A/N: I think this is from Last Day on Earth

(A/N: I think this is from Last Day on Earth. I actually have no idea saw on google images and thought perfect.)

I didn't even wait and used observe. I noticed observe leveling up when I did giving more information.

Observe:

Name: Blind One
Race: Legion
Level:20
Boss

Health:10000/10000
Stamina:5000/5000

Strength: 80
Vitally: 100
Agility: 15
Intelligence: 5
Sense: 30

Xp obtained on kill: 2000

I was shocked that I was still alive. The last time I checked I only had 1000 health. I was surprised I had survived. I took a quick glance at my health and realized I had gained more but I was only at 100 health left. I was brought out of my shock when the monster broke the ground and threw a clump of earth at me. 

I quickly fired a KI blast destroying it. I knew that I needed more power so I pulled up my stats.

Stats:

Name: Y/N L/N
Race: Saiyan
Class: None
Title: World Jumper(Gives Gamer the ability to go to other worlds. This is limited at moment and only works at set intervals. Reach level 50 to get new world choices.)
Level:13
Xp:900/2700

Health:100/2500
KI: 2900/3000

Strength: 24
Vitally: 25
Agility: 24
Intelligence: 27
Sense: 15

Skill points:120
Shop points:240

I didn't understand how I had gained stat points but that wasn't important at the moment. I quickly decided to put some of my points in. My stats looked like this after I was done.

Health:100/4000
KI: 2900/3700

Strength: 54
Vitally: 50
Agility: 50
Intelligence: 40
Sense: 25

Skill points:26

I noticed when three of my stats hit fifty I ended up getting three perks. I took a quick glance at them while dodging a attack from the boss. While taking a quick glance I saw I had also gotten another skill earlier.

Skills Obtained:

For vitally reaching 50 you have obtained Harden Max: Use your Ki to harden your body. Blocks as much damaged as KI used.
(A/n:Yes, this is a pokemon move.)
For agility reaching 50 you have obtained Sprint level 1: increase movement speed by 30%.
For strength reaching 50 you have gained Focus Impact Max: You can focus all your strength in all limbs or one limb at a time to cause increase damage. This will increase damage with weapons if used correctly.
For taking a large amount of damage you have obtained the skill Physical Pain Tolerance Level 1/50: This skill negates physical damage by 1% per level.

I was happy with obtaining my new skills. I also knew that I needed to kill this boss. I knew I couldn't get hit or I was a goner because my health hadn't regenerated yet. 

I decided to activate Sprint to give me the extra speed. I activated Harden and put 2000 of my KI in my skill. I didn't plan on getting hit but I figured, Harden should increase damage because it makes my skin harder making punches harder in turn. 

I decided I would get rid of the limbs of the boss so he couldn't fight back. I noticed the boss charging at me slowly. However, I knew if I got hit I was a goner even with Harden. I focused at his shoulder and used all my speed and blitz him as fast as I could. I raised my knife and activated Focus Impact in my arm. I sliced while running and ended up cutting through the boss like butter. 

I heard a blood curdling scream come from the boss but I didn't let up. I quickly turned around and blitz the other arm. The other arm fell off the same way. 

I noticed my movements getting more slow. I could move but it was taking everything I had. I decided to quickly finish the boss. I dashed and slid between the bosses legs. I used my speed and started slicing as much of the boss legs as I could. I didn't let up after sliding through. I quickly turned back around and started slicing its sides. 

The boss wasn't letting up its attacks and was trying to kick me. It was too slow for my increased speed. The boss might have been able to take a hit and give a good hit but it was too slow. I noticed it health was almost gone. I went away from the boss and got in a running stance. I decided to push myself to the limit. 

I rushed the boss with everything I had left, I jumped in the air and started twirling around with the dagger like a spinning top. I activated Focus Impact and with all my strength aimed for the boss neck. I felt resistant but my strength was to much and I cleaved the head off the boss. 

The boss stopped dead in its track and fell over lifeless. I could hardly stand or keep my eyes open. I mumbled ID escape and the world went dark.