1. everybody talks

narrator pov:

You woke up to the smell of freshly baked cookies, your moms cookies where always your favorite. You sat up and stretched in your bed and headed down stairs shortly after.

"Good morning mum!" You called out, taking a cookie and shoving it in your mouth as you headed out the balcony to explore the view.

You looked forward to see your neighbor Hermione enjoying breakfast by herself reading a book.

Hermione was your one of best friends since the day you first arrived at hogwarts.

"Hey Mione!" You called out to her waving your hand to get her attention.

"Y/n! Hi!" She called out lifting her head from the book and waved back.

"Meet me at the village in twenty!" You yelled out and ran back inside.

"Mum me and Mione are gonna go to the village!" You told her running upstairs to your room.

"Okay stay safe!" Your mom said looking at the newspaper.

You opened your closet door and scanned through your clothes deciding what to wear.

perfect!

You grabbed a red and black striped shirt with a mini black skirt, leg warmers an some black shoes. It's always a bit windy in London during the spring so you wanted to stay warm.

You quickly put it on and brushed out your h/l h/c hair (hair length and color) as you made your way to the bathroom and brushed your teeth

You put on some eye make up and left the bathroom. You picked up your flip phone that you decorated with stickers and rung Ron.

"Hey Ron!" You said laying on your bed and swaying your feet back and forth as you played with your hair.

"Hey y/n! What's up? It's been so long since we called!" Ron said on the phone.

You just realized how deep his voice got since last time you spoke.

"Well I mean molly did get you a phone not so long ago so we had to talk by letters." You laughed.

"Anyways, me and mione are gonna be at the village can you come with Ginny and the twins?" You asked Ron.

"Well I think so, i'll have to ask mum and then i'll message you what she says. If she says yes Mum will drive us there but Fred and George can't make it, they're busy with something ." Ron said.

"Well alright, I gotta go and make sure you tell Molly I said hi!" You said as you hung up and ran out your room and exited the house waving good bye to your mom.

You started walking to the shops which had only been a block away.

"Hermione!" You called out as you ran to her and gave her a hug.