14. stop thinking (about me)

"Look just stay out of this!" You woke up to the sound of Ron screaming. "Look now you woke her up you baboon." George said. "Guys? What happened?" You sat up. You felt like shit. Your head was pounding and your vision still blurred. "Oh stop fighting you two!" Hermione said. "That little blondie Draco drugged you." Hermione carried on.

"That explains the bloody headache." You laughed. "So now you're at the infirmary. Good thing you woke up now we have lunch right about now." Hermione said. "Y/n! Are you alright?" Ron rushed to your side and held your hand. George held the other. "Guys i'm fine really." You pulled your hands back to you.

"Alright leave her alone guys!" Hermione grabbed them and shoved them to the side. "Thanks Mione." You smiled. "Oh if you don't mind your cats here. Smart cat you've got, must've sensed something. Well we'll all get going, bye now!" Hermione grabbed them both and shoved them out.

You looked around the room and saw you were all alone. "Come up here bud." Apollo jumped up onto the bed, on your chest. "So who's Draco?" Apollo asked. "Just this boy in my grade, he's quite annoying really." You pet the cat. "So how are you gonna get him back?" Apollo's tail raised. "Yeah well you know i've actually thought all about it when I was passed out." You sat up.

"Really?" Apollo asked. "Course not I was passed out." You laughed. "Well I'm glad you don't have an idea because I do." Apollo meowed. "Well go for it." You pet Apollo.

୨⎯ out the infirmary⎯୧

"Right so all I gotta do is wear this?" You looked down at the black dress you paired with some fishnets and a flannel.

"Yep now go follow up with the plan

"Yep now go follow up with the plan. I'll walk with you." Apollo said. "Alright let's go then!" You grabbed your bag and left. You walked up to Draco's dorm and gave it a knock. Apollo was waiting right outside the Slytherin dorms door.

You saw Pansy sitting next to his door busying her self with a book. "Ooo la la y/n, didn't think you'd get so dressed up for this." Pansy smiled. "You gotta do what you gotta do, just remember to do your part okay?" You said as Pansy gave you a thumbs up.

"Who is it?" Draco opened the door. "Oh y/n? Did you enjoy your little nap?" Draco laughed. "Uh hey I just wanted to talk." You made sure your dress was extra short and revealing. It got him distracted. "About what?" He asked. You entered his dorm and sat on his bed. You saw he was all alone.

"Thought what you did was hot." You took off your flannel slowly and threw it across the room. "Well then, guess you don't look too bad." Draco said. You pulled him in by his tie and kissed him.

Mentally you were dreading this.  It was part of your plan. You could've done this another day when he wasn't in the room but you were very impatient. Draco began to take off your dress. "No bra? What a dirty girl you are." Draco smirked. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Shit go hide in the bathroom or something." You got up and grabbed your clothes and bag.