11. tom's diner

"Oh wake up for merlins sake." Ginny shook you awake. "What?" You sat up, your vision blurry from just waking up. "How'd you two get stuck on a bloody roof?" Lavender joked. "Well we were up here for fun and then..."

"And then y/n locked us out." Ron interrupted you. "Yeah something like that." You laughed.

"Aw and you ate all the cookies." Hermione frowned. "Ron! How much did you eat at night?!" You wined. "The rest..." Ron whispered. "You've got to be bloody kidding me." You got up. "I'm getting dressed, Ron, die." You said sarcastically. You and Ron always joked like this and it always used to bother some but you never mind.

You got back into your room and picked out a flannel, a pair of jeans and a plain white tee.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While brushing your hair you thought of baking some cookies with the group. It'll be fun to bond over and we can have yummy cookies in the end.

You quickly set your brush down and raced back up to the roof top. "Guys! We should make more cookies." You suggested. Everyone answered with a bunch of sure's and yes's. "Glad to see you're in a better mood." Ron joked.

"Alright alright guys can we go make those cookies, i'm hungry." Ginny pleaded. "Sure." You laughed. You all went down the ladder leading you back inside the house.

"Wait how do we know we have all the ingredients?" Lavender asked. "Mum always has cookie ingredients, don't worry." You smiled and grabbed all of the ingredients your mom uses. "Hmm...looks like she didn't leave a recipe." You looked around. "We can eye ball it?" Hermione suggested. "Sure. I don't see a harm in that" Ron agreed.

"I say we have a competition, me, y/n and lav will be one team and you can be another!" Ron suggested to everyone. "You're on." Hermione said as she handed you the ingredients you needed.

"Alright everyone begin in 3...2...1...go!" You yelled out. And the competition began. You began mixing butter with white and brown sugar until the cookie mixture was smooth. Ron stuck his finger in the paste and licked it off his finger. "Mmm that's good." Ron laughed. "Ron!" You and Lavender both yelled at the same time. You looked at each other and laughed.

"Okay right now we should beat in two eggs while Lavender can mix." You said. "Beat eggs?" Ron asked. "Yeah?" Lavender replied. "Why beat eggs when you can beat my- pow."
A handful of flower was met with Ron's face. "Y/n!" Ron laughed. Lavender stood there, shocked with what you just did. Ron left to grab a towel and wipe off the mess on him.

While you and Lavender were in a fit of laughter you put in two eggs and wisked them together, along with vanilla extract.

"You guys did all that?!" Ron asked. "Jesus what happened to you. You look like an owl just shat on you." Ginny laughed at Ron. "Ha ha very funny." Ron threw the towel onto Ginny.

"Hey!" She threw the towel onto the floor. "Ron! Come here and help us." You said. "Aw alright." Ron walked over to you.

/>  フ
     |  _  _ l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |
 / ̄|   | | |
 | ( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
 \二つ

"And...we're done with the batter!" You smiled to yourself. "Now all that's left is to scoop it into a cookie shape." Lavender said. You each grabbed some batter and formed it into a cookie shape. You all decided to go for mini cookies and a couple giant cookies since they look cooler.

"Hey y/n you've got something on your shirt." Ron said. "Oh no where?! You asked as you looked down. Rons finger ran along your nose, coating it in cookie batter, causing Lavender to laugh.

"Hey why are you laughing?" You said as you smeared some onto her cheek, earning a gasp from her and a laugh from Ron. You exchanged looks with Lavender and dumped the flour onto Ron's head, again.

"Oh that's it you little..."

  />  フ
     |  _  _ l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |
 / ̄|   | | |
 | ( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
 \二つ

"Finally the cookies are in the oven." You fell back onto the couch. "Man that was fun." Lavender sighed. "Yeah but what do we do now?" Harry asked.

"I've got an idea." You said. You grabbed a bunch of cleaning supplies and placed them near the kitchen counter. "I mean we should probably clean up so might as well do it now." You said. "Ooo can me and Mione do the dishes?" Ginny asked.

"Sure, you two do dishes, Harry will be right next to you cleaning the counters, and me, Lav, and Ron will clean the floors and around the house." You ordered.

You handed everyone what they'd be using and got to work. As you began to sweep you heard a weird noise. You turned around and saw Ron place a vinyl onto your record player. It was labeled "80's-2000's hits" and it consisted of all your favorites.

You smiled at Ron and got back to sweeping.

  />  フ
     |  _  _ l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |
 / ̄|   | | |
 | ( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
 \二つ

"Y/n! I love this song!" Ron said. "Me too!" You said as you guys cleaned faster. It may not seem like it but Ron and you were huge Britney Spears fans.

I know I may come off quiet May come off shy But I feel like talking feel like dancing When I see this guy What's practical is logical What the hell who cares All I know is I'm so happy When you're dancing there I'm a slave for you I cannot hold it I cannot control it
I'm a slave for you.

The three of you sung the lyrics, using your brooms as microphones and dancing out to the song. You didn't even realize that your friends had been laughing at you, but you didn't mind it.

(sorry for this message but let's pretend like sex bob-om was big in the early 2000's even though it didn't exist)

"Hey I love sex bob-om!" Lavender said. "No way! Me and Ron love them too!" You smiled. "Ooo garbage truck is one of my favorites!" You said.

"I'll take you for a ride On my garbage truck Oh no~" You and Ron loved to sing together, but Lavender was rather shy about it.

You got lost in the song and started using your broom as a guitar. You hopped onto the coffee table and sung the song as you ran your fingers across the wooden part of the broom.

It was long before you realized Ron was staring at you with a huge grin on his face and you saw Ginny and Hermione recording you. "Hey! You better send me that." You laughed.

"Oh hey the cookies are ready!" You jumped down and left the broom on the floor. You grabbed some oven mits and put them onto your hands. You made sure to take out the cookies carefully and admired their smell.

"Holy shit that smells good." Ron laughed. As soon as you placed them down Ron was going at it, he grabbed a small cookie and bit into it as if it wasn't burning hot.

"Ow ow...hot!" Ron said with a mouthful. You laughed at him and Lavender handed him some cold water.

Once the cookies had cooled you all spent time eating yours and others cookies to see who had won this competition.

"And the winner is..."

word count: 1258

it starts with a betजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें