4. she's so nice

time: morning
setting: breakfast
tw: includes mature content? idk but i plan on using a lot of curss words

"So did you guys hear about the Yule ball? I already know who i'm asking." Ron said excitedly.
You quickly ran up and sat next to him. "Yeah like hell someone's gonna say yes to you." You laughed as you looked down at your plate and picked at your food.

"Yeah you think you're any better huh?" Ron stared at you. "Yeah I do, in fact I think i'll get a date before you could." You smirked at him and continued to eat your now soggy cereal. "Oh yeah well I bet I could get a girlfriend before you."

"Oh you're on Weasley." You said as you reached my hand out. "Once I win i'll make you do whatever I say." Ron smirked as he continued eating. "Yeah and you can be my personal assistant and wear a cute little maid outfit." You replied back. "There's no way i'm loosing." Ron said as he grabbed your hand. You both shook on the bet and continued eating. Occasionally you'd say how the other would loose but that's it.

[][][][][]

breakfast ended quickly and you started walking to your class. You both walked in silence, it wasn't awkward or anything but it was silent. "Hey watch this" Ron broke the silence.

Ron walked up to one of your good friends Lavender Brown and started talking. You looked over to see Lavender playing with her hair and her cheeks growing red.

What the fuck. Why does she even act like that? It's so...weird. She laughs at everything he says, it's pathetic really.

"Hey..." You said dragging out the word. "Mind if I steal Ron from you, we've got class and we wouldn't want to be late" You let out a laugh.
"Oh...I guess not, By Ron!" She said with a huge grin plastered on her face, looking like a bloody idiot.

Great job y/n, you really do know what you're doing.

You pulled Ron away from her and dragged him through the halls. "Getting jealous are we?" Ron smirked and looked down at you.
"What..." You stuttered and felt your cheeks grow red.

"Shut up- I'm not letting you win this bet so easily Ronniekins." You said as you lightly pushed him.

"Yeah okay i'm already way ahead of you, Parvati told me that Lavender already fancies me so i'll have her in no time" Ron bragged.

"Yeah and i'll just go for someone in your family, you know they all love me." You snapped back at him.

"Y/N! YOU ARE NOT DATING MY BROTHER!" Ron yelled at you a bit too loudly which got the attention of others around you. "Who said it was one of your brothers?" You asked as Ron's face grew red. "That's besides the point, no one from my family!" He yelled again.

"Not afraid of loosing are you Ronniekins?" You laughed at him. "No...but-" Ron whinnied. "Great! So let's keep it that way." You winked at Ron and walked into your class with Professor McGonagall.

You took your seat next to Harry and began to write in your notebook. "So why are you doing this stupid bet again" Harry asked you. "Because Harry, Ron is an oblivious idiot and thinks he could get in a relationship before me so I just wanted to teach him something." You told Harry but he just looked at you in disapproval.

"Come on y/n you're gonna kill the bloody man, there's so much people here who fancy you!" Harry said but quickly slapped his hand over his mouth realizing he said too much.

"No I will not kill poor little Ronniekins, and who even fancies me?" You asked him but he just ignored you. "Come on, Harry please! I'll do your homework?" Harry lifted his head from the paper and looked into your eyes.