8. where have you been

time: morning
setting: Fred and George's bedroom

"Morning sleepyhead." George said as she shook you awake. "Hi George." You yawned and smiled up at him. "Come on mum made us breakfast and after we wanted to play outside.

"Alright just let me change first." You smiled. "Sure, meet you downstairs." He said as he walked off. You got up and walked over to your luggage. You threw on a striped shirt and some baggy jeans.

You brushed out your h/l h/c hair and put on some eye-make up

You brushed out your h/l h/c hair and put on some eye-make up. You quickly headed downstairs and found everyone eating. "Hi sorry i'm late." You said as you sat down next to George, across from Ron and Lavender. "Oh no worries dear." Molly said filling up your plate with pancakes.

"So George what new pranks are you working on with Fred?" You asked him, taking a bite of your food. "Oh well we've got this idea on flinch, where we give him a box of chocolates from a 'secret admirer.' But it actually gives him these huge red pimples on his face!" George exclaimed as he took a bite of his food.

"Woah George that's not bad, and you know how much he loves his cat, leave a box of cat food for her so he'll fall in love with this secret admirer even more." You said taking a bite of your food.

"Or we could just lead him on and one day we give him the box of chocolates that make his face have pimples." You said taking another bite of your food. "Y/n...thats bloody brilliant!" George yelled out a bit too loudly causing you to drop your fork.

You bent down under the table to pick it up and looked up to see Ron's hand resting on Lavender's thigh. You quickly grabbed the fork and placed it down onto the table. "I think i'm full now, thank you for the food Molly it was great." You said trying to hold back your anger.

"If you don't mind i'm gonna go take a walk outside." You put your plate on the kitchen counter and left the burrow. You walked at first but began to run. You ran and ran until you didn't even know where you were. You stopped and tried to find out where you were.

You heard a cats meow. You decided to walk into the direction of it and found your self at the bridge you built and the rope. You decided to take the bridge and kept following the meowing.

You walked and walked and found the cat standing at the bottom of your tree-house. The cat was trying to climb up and looked starving.

"Oh you poor thing. Come here I won't hurt you." You said as you slowly sat down on the ground. You slowly pulled your wand out and casted a spell, granting you food. "Here kitty kitty." You said trying to get the cats attention.

The cat slowly walked up to the piece of meat you were holding and took a bite out of it. "What a good... what are you?" You said looking down. "Boy, what a good boy." You said handing him more food.

"Well you look relatively clean do you have a name?" You asked looking for a tag. "Apollo, and who's your owner buddy?" You said flipping over his collar. "Sir Franklin."