7. je t'aime

"Bloody hell women wake up already!" Ron yelled as he shook you violently awake. "I'm up,
Ronald, i'm up!" You sighed as you pushed him off of you and sat up.

"How'd I get into my dorm room?" You asked as you looked around. "Well you weren't waking up so I just carried y- whatever it doesn't matter will you hurry up before we're late!" Ron yelled as he threw the clothes you where planning to wear at you.

"Gee thanks what a gentleman." You said as Ron turned around for you to change. "I know I am." He joked as you got dressed.

" He joked as you got dressed

"You can turn around now." You said as you grabbed your suit case. "Great now lets go." Ron said as he grabbed your free hand and dragged you out of your room.

"Bloody hell Ron!" You said as he dragged you all the way out the common room and out the school. "Jeez Ron, Molly wouldn't mind if we arrived a couple minutes later now would she?" You said as you let go of his grip.

"Ronnie oh Ronnie i'm here! Oh hey...y/n didn't know Ron was inviting you too." Lavender said as she stood near Ron. "Hey Lavender!" Ron said with a huge grin on his face. "Hey Lav." You replied trying to hide the fact you where gonna dread this train ride.

"Well what are we waiting for let go!" Lavender said as she grabbed onto Ron's arm and dragged him to the train. "Jeez they couldn't even wait for me." You thought out loud. You shook it off and got onto the train and tried to find all your friends.

Once you've finally found them you found Lavender leaning on Ron looking oddly uncomfortable. "Hey Ron can you help with my luggage please?" You asked as you waited for him to get up. "Course I can." Ron said as he sprung up making Lavender fall. Ron grabbed your suit case like it weighed nothing and put it the over head bin. "Thanks Ron." You smiled at him and sat inside the compartment.

Not even five minutes passed and Ron and Lavender where snogging and having their own conversation leaving everyone else out. "If you'll excuse me i'm gonna go throw up in the bathroom." You said as you stood up and left the compartment with Hermione following you.

The only compartment you thought of entering had other guests inside but surely they wouldn't mind. You opened the compartment door with Fred, George, Lee, and a Ravenclaw girl named Ellie. People liked to call her El.

"Hey uhm Ron's snogging with his 'girlfriend' in our compartment so would you mind if we sat here?" You asked them. "Course not, I'm Ellie but you can call me El. Nice to meet you." She put her hand out for you to shake. "I'm
y/n, and thank you." You smiled at her and took your seat next to George. "And what's your name?" El turned to Hermione. "Oh Hermione, Hermione Granger." She smiled as she shook her hand.

You could've sworn her face turned red. "So El where are you going for the break?" You asked her. "Oh i'm planning to stay with my family for three days and then stay at the burrow for the next three days with Lee as well." She smiled and played with her raven colored hair.