12. show me how

"And the winner is...Ron's group!" Harry announced as he bit into another cookie of yours. Ginny and Hermione tried your cookies as well and drooled at the delight. "Oh my god these are to die for!" Hermione exclaimed. "Your cookies are so good!" You said as you grabbed a cookie Hermione made.

/>  フ            z
     |  _  _ l       z
     /' ミ_xノ    z
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |
 / ̄|   | | |
 | ( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
 \二つ
'
time rolled around and it was finally time to wash up and get to bed. You changed into a two piece pajama set which consisted of a pair of small shorts and a tank top which reviled a bit of your stomach.

just imagine something like this it doesn't have to be the same pattern

"Hey me and Harry are switching beds is that alright." Lavender leaned against the door while you brushed your teeth. You spit out the toothpaste and told her it was alright. "Go for it, Wait a sec...Is this so you can sleep with Ron!" You whisper shouted. "Shh y/n!" Lavender shushed you, her face bright red.

"Okay okay, just wake up in one piece." You joked. "Let's hope! Bye gotta go!" Lavender skipped away. You washed your tooth brush and slid down to the floor. Your back was against the wall and Apollo walked up to you.

"I wish I was a cat sometimes. You guys get to do whatever you want." You pet Apollo's head. "Well I assume everyone's in bed now so let's go to the roof." You got up with Apollo behind you.

You slowly turned the door knob trying not to make a noise. The door creaked anyways but you quickly shut it. You decided to climb up onto the rooftop again, making sure you wouldn't lock yourself out again.

"Look I mean I don't like Ron, but ugh I just get so mad when Lavender does things like this with him!" You leaned back and stroked Apollo. "Someone's in Denial." You heard a voice say. "What? Who said that?" It was a voice you've never heard before.

"Oh no! You weren't supposed to here that." The voice said again. "Apollo?" You looked down at your cat. "Well...you caught me." Apollo hopped off your lap. "No no...cats can't talk..." You sat up in disbelief that Apollo was taking. "This is a magic world you baffoon anything can happen. I mean do you expect to turn a cup into a mouse but not find a talking cat?" Apollo laughed.

"I guess you're right. And hey i'm glad I have someone to talk to. Wait a sec...you've been listening to everything I say?! Say how about we go for a walk?" You got up and bent down to grab the keys hanging on your wall and sat back up on the roof. You were still in disbelief your car could talk! You put your keys in your pocket and stood at the edge of your roof. You jumped onto your old trampoline and waited for Apollo to come down.

He climbed down and used a tree to get down. "Great let's go." You left the trampoline and walked the streets of London. It wasn't too warm and no one was around. "Look you don't hate Lavender, but you're too busy concentrated on being mad at Lavender then excepting your feelings." Apollo spoke. You sat down on a swing at a park near by.

"Look I just don't see my self liking Ron, it's probably just because he's my best friend." Uou began to swing. Apollo lied down by the swing.
"Well i'm not gonna force you into anything so why don't you just tell me how you feel while I listen." Apollo stated.

"Well...me and Ron have always done everything together. And although Lavender is a great friend I feel like one day it'll just be them too." You began swinging higher. "Well out of your whole friend group has Ron ever left you for them or even thought about choosing them over you?" Apollo asked you.

"I mean sometimes but it's only for little things, in the end he always stuck with me." You began to swing even higher. "So why do you think this would be different?" Apollo asked you. "Because he's clearly in love or going to be!" You sighed and slowed down your swing.

"You remember that time he said he liked Hermione?" Apollo asked. You guys began to walk out the park. "Yeah I do..." You said. "Well did he leave you, even when he liked Hermione?" Apollo looked up at you. "No...he didn't." You sighed. Apollo was right, maybe you were just jealous and overthinking it.

"I think i'm ready to head home." Apollo said. "Me too." You both walked back to your house. "Oh and by the way, don't bother telling anyone about my ability to talk, I like to keep it private." Apollo said. "Sure can Apollo, hey but you're still gonna talk to me right?" You asked Apollo as you opened the door to your home

"When you need me too." Apollo stated as he leaped into your home. As you walked home you heard something drop onto the floor. "Who's there?" You asked as you took out your wand. You pointed it in front of you as you slowly approached the opposite side of the table. You heard someone breathing from under the table. In a blink of an eye you jumped to the opposite side of the table and gasped.

"Oh my god you scared me. Jesus Ron don't do that again!" You smacked him lightly. "Well you gave me a right big scare too! Why are you awake anyways?" Ron asked you. "Might I ask you the same question. And if you care to know I was on a walk with Apollo." Apollo hopped onto the kitchen table and purred.

"Well I...got a bit hungry and decided to get a snack, Oh wait! I forgot to tell you! Me and Lavender had so much fun and then...when we woke up I found her arm wrapped around me. It was bloody amazing. Did you know Lavender looks so good in her sleep?" Ron said as he sat up.

"Oh yeah she is really pretty, hey i'm getting a bit tired so i'm gonna go sleep but i'm glad you two are getting along." You walked away and signaled for Apollo to follow you. "Goodnight!" Ron whisper shouted. You ignored him and contributed to walk up the stairs.

You realized the door was slightly open so you squeezed through and quietly turned the knob to shut the door. You threw yourself onto your bed and felt someone under you. "Ow..." You heard Harry say from underneath you. "Harry! I didn't see you i'm so sorry." You whispered.

"Where even were you?" Harry sat up. You quickly got off of him and got into the bed. "I was going for a walk to clear my mind. Hey i'm a bit tired can we go to sleep?" You asked Harry. "Yeah uhm sure." Harry gave you an awkward smile and flipped over to the other side as you did the same.

"Goodnight"

word count: 1203