15. green tea

You woke up to the sound of Hermione bickering in your ear "Do you wanna be late to class or not?" Hermione shook you awake. "Didn't you do something to Draco? If I were you i'd show up early to that class." She added on. You remembered the prank you pulled and gained some energy to get up. You couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

"You're totally right!" You sprinted up from your bed and threw on your uniform over your pajamas which consisted of underwear and a tank top. You made sure your hair was nicely brushed and your tie was straight. You brushed your teeth and looked for your wand at the same time. Once you've got it you spit out the paste and rinsed your mouth. "Right, let's go." You smiled.

"Forgetting something?" Hermione asked you. "What?" You replied as Hermione pointed to your feet. "Right, my shoes." You laughed as you put on some converse.

/>  フ            z
     |  _  _ l       z
     /' ミ_xノ    z
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |
 / ̄|   | | |
 | ( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
 \二つ

You arrived to your first class and took a seat. You sat next to Ron and asked him how his sleep was. "Ready?" You ask. "You bet." He answered. Suddenly Draco Malloy entered the room with a hood over his head.

"Mr. Malfoy, you show up to this class late and with a hood on your head? Take it off please." McGonagall ordered. Draco looked down and slowly took his hood off and revealed his hair. Giggles and Gasps filled the room. Draco's hair was dyed bright hot pink! Even professor McGonagal had to try and hide her smile. "Oh shit!" Ron spoke out a bit too loud. "Sorry." He said right after and laughed.

"Right! On with the lesson everyone." McGonagall announced. Draco looked over to you, eyes red as he had his hand in a fist. "Like the color." You said with a smile on your face. He turned away and you chuckled.

                      ୨⎯ after school ⎯୧

"I cant believe it! I mean you actually dyed his hair pink!" George was laughing uncontrollably. A waiter came up to you guys and asked to take your orders. "Two iced teas for Fred and George, A decaf coffee for Hermione, a latte for Ginny, black coffee for Harry, butter beer for Ron, and a matcha latte for me please." You smiled. "Got it! The drinks will be right here with some pastry's." The waiter smiled and walked away. You thanked her and looked back to your friends.

"What's a matcha latte?" Ron asked. "Have you seriously never had one?" You asked. "Uhm no? I don't think anyone here has." George said. "Oh you've got to try some of mine. It's basically like a green tea coffee?" You tried to describe it.

"Alright we've got two iced teas, decaf coffee, latte, black coffee, butter beer, and matcha latte." The waiter put down all your drinks. "Thank you!" Everyone said. "No problem" The waiter smiled and walked away. "I call trying first!" Ron said. "Careful it's hot!" You said as you waited for it to cool down. There was a little heart shape made out of white foam. "Okay have at it." You gave the drink to Ron. "Mmm! This is so good! Guys try some." Everyone got their straws and waited for you to let them try some.

"Go for it." You laughed. "You're right this is so good! George said. "Yeah I like it too!" Fred exclaimed. Just as you were about to try some you saw Draco walk into the cafe. He laid his eyes on you and walked over to you. "What are you drinking hmm?" He asked you. "A match latte? Want some?" You said innocently trying not to laugh at his pink hair. He grabbed the drink from the table, looked at it and dumped it all over your dress.

"That's for dying my hair pink and playing me." Draco said. Ron, Fred, and even George got up to your defense. Harry got up to help clean your dress while Hermione and Ginny cleaned up the table. "Oi get out of here before I beat you up Malloy." Ron shouted. "Aw what's the little weasel boy gonna do. "You're the one with the pink hair you twat. Bam! Ron had just punched him right in the face. Fred and George immediately held him back.