[ eighteen ]

"Mm—" Cedric pulls away, his eyes finding hers fluttering open from the kiss

"Mm—" Cedric pulls away, his eyes finding hers fluttering open from the kiss. "I was thinking about tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night?" She asks. "For..."

His expression drops and he leans back a little more from her. "I forgot to ask you, didn't I?"

Evelyn taps his shoulder for a moment, nodding quizzically. "Well... I have no clue what we're talking about so it would seem you did," she informs him.

One of his brows draws in slightly as he gives her a hopeful glance down the face. "I have another place for us to study besides the Hufflepuff commons and the library... if you're busy then we can wait, but—"

"Oh, no. I'm free," Evelyn decides. "Later? Like—"

"The usual," He tells her with a nod.

"Okay," she breathes, taking her hand down his chest to the end of his tie. In turn, his touch traces up and under the waist of her sweater. "So, this place... is it quiet?"

He smiles. "Perfectly so."

"Is it far?" She questions next.

Cedric shakes his head. "No, no... in fact," he takes one hand from her figure and reaches into his robes for a piece of parchment folded into a layered square, "I have directions for you."

"Bloody Hell, is it that hard to find?" She asks with a light chuckle.

He joins in her laughter and watches her open the square and scan through the scrawled steps. "No..." He brushes some of her hair behind her ear before leaning his hand against the wall beside her head. She peaks up at him. "But I have an essay review with McGonagall until 7."

She shrugs, folding them back into her hand. "I'll just meet you there then."

"Sounds like a plan," he leans back in, smirking pridefully, and Evelyn's fingers run back up to his shoulder to hold steady as their lips close the gap between them.

It's a fleeting kiss, unlike most others they share, and Evelyn's the first to pull away.

"I have to go," she mutters.

"Only if you tell me what's so fascinating about your little bracelet," He says without opening his eyes.

Evelyn leans back in and meets his lips in a soft mingle. He parts his lips, thankfully distracted so Evelyn doesn't have to say anything of her mystery fascination.

Yesterday when they were... hanging out, Evelyn took another look through the charms (like she does twice a day) only to find another letter inscribed on the back of the crescent moon charm.

V - U - L - T
211256H 990AD

It's driving her down right mental, she's about one check away from introducing her self with 'from wonderland'.