isac 2019 - new year special (part 2)

A/N: To be completely honest, I wasn't planning to upload so soon because of everything that's been going on recently. It's been quite a lot for me to deal with and my mental health hasn't been doing very well as a result, so I decided to take a little break from this story. However, today's episode of 'Chan's Room' really cheered me up, so I thought I'd update while I'm in this good mood :)
I'm still not feeling 100% but I know that there are a lot of people who look forward to my updates, so I wanted to do something to cheer you all up. I really hope my story can bring you some comfort through everything that's going on right now, and if any of you need anything you can always talk to me <3
Sorry for the incredibly long A/N but I just wanted explain why I may not be updating as regularly in the near future - I'll try my best to though (because I do have a lot of plans for this story)!
P.S. My True Beauty story has officially started, so I would really appreciate if you could check that out too! I've been updating it quite frequently, and I give little updates about my stories every few days so follow me if you want those :)
Anyways, let's get back to the story!!

You were starting to get a little tired by this point since you had been sitting around for so long just watching the other idols play, and your members noticed. Jisung and Minho decided to take you on a little walk around the arena to help wake you up, since they had been wanting to find something to drink anyways. On your way back to your seats you were waddling along cutely behind Jisung and Minho, puffing your cheeks and waving your sweater paws gently as you looked around.

You turned back around after a while when you saw from your peripheral vision that Jisung and Minho had stopped walking, pausing when you realised The Boyz were watching you - some of them cooing at your adorable actions - while Sunwoo was holding Jisung by the arm so he couldn't walk away. You tried to hold back your laughter for a few moments at Jisung's predicament, before finally walking over to greet them. You happily grabbed Hyunjae's hands and gently shook them around in greeting, the other boys laughing at Jisung's reaction to you not even trying to help him.

"Can you even see me? Hello? I'm still here you know," Jisung said while waving his hand in front of your face, The Boyz laughing even more when you didn't even acknowledge his presence. He made a deadpan expression for a few moments, before looking back at you and noticing that you were currently smiling at Changmin.
"Ohh, is it because Q hyung is here?" he asked, and you gasped before finally turning to him.

"Stop being jealous just because I'm not giving you any attention. Of course it's because of Changmin oppa," you scoffed as if the answer were obvious, playfully acting like you were going to kick Jisung. You giggled when he whined childishly in response, before turning back to Changmin.
"Oppa can you smile very quickly please?" you asked and he immediately broke into a smile, his dimple making your heart flutter. Truthfully though, he had been grinning at you from the moment you'd walked up to them.
"Oppa, look over here. Do you see this smile?" you said, placing your hands under Changmin's chin to present his beautiful smile to Jisung (who's arm was still in Sunwoo's grip), "obviously I came here for this." When you started giggling, his pout immediately changed to a smile and he just laughed to himself - he really couldn't stay mad at you.

You turned back to The Boyz who had been watching the entire interaction with amused smiles, and you widened your eyes when you realised what you just did. You covered your face in embarrassment when they started laughing at you, just wishing for the ground to swallow you whole.
"Oppa I'm so sorry," you said to Changmin with flushed cheeks, but his giggles made you realise that there was nothing to apologise for.

You continued talking to them for a few more minutes, still feeling a little embarrassed for your behaviour earlier, before finally deciding to head back to your members. You waved at them before following after Jisung and Minho who were already starting to walk away, waddling behind them once again as you waved your sweater paws around. When you were gone The Boyz, unable to handle your cuteness, placed their hands over their chests in unison - an action that was caught by the fans (both yours and theirs) and caused them all to scream.