cute moments with the boys #2

A/N: The next few chapters are taking much longer to plan and write than I anticipated, so for now enjoy some more cute moments. I promise I'll try my best to get a few more chapters up soon! :))

Chan:
•Chan was sitting at his desk in his bedroom just working on some music, and he was so into it that he hadn't even noticed you entering the room.
•He only realised you were there when you were close enough that he could see you from his peripheral vision, and he grinned at you before raising an eyebrow in question.
•You just responded with a tired smile, walking up to him and lifting his arms from the desk so you could fit under them to sit on his lap, and when you let go they were around your waist.
•He smiled at you in adoration and tightened his arms around your waist - you did this often, just cuddled him while he was working, partially for comfort but also to keep him company while he worked (and to make sure he didn't end up going to sleep at an ungodly hour).
•You just wrapped your arms around his neck and closed your eyes, burying your face into his shoulder and falling asleep in his arms shortly after.
•He just pecked the side of your head before continuing to work on his music, glancing over every few minutes to check up on you.

Minho:
•You were chilling with the boys, just laying down on the sofa with your head against Minho's lap.
•You got up after a little while to get some snacks, but stood up faster than you probably should've since you got really dizzy for a second and felt your vision black out.
•Your anaemia can make you pretty dizzy at times, particularly if you get up too quickly - you tend to get a head rush and lose your balance for a few moments.
•You kind of just paused when you stood up and Minho, who was the closest to you, quickly reached out to catch you because you were swaying slightly from the dizziness.
•You were okay after a while, but the others were worried and made you lay back down on Minho's lap.
•"I told you not to get up too quickly didn't I?" Minho flicked your forehead lightly, before eventually running his hands through your hair.
•You apologised, feeling bad for worrying the boys, but Minho was quick to reassure you by leaning down to place a kiss on your forehead.
•"I'll get you some snacks hun, what do you want?" Felix asked you, already standing up from his spot on the ground.

Changbin:
•There was a group of older trainees who were speaking poorly about you a few months after you had joined the company.
•You just politely smiled and bowed at them when you noticed that they were looking at you, but you couldn't hear exactly what they were saying.
•At the time your Korean was pretty bad, so you didn't fully understand what was going on and what people were saying at times.
•They used your lack of understanding to their advantage, eventually just choosing to speak really loudly.
•They assumed that you didn't understand a single word of Korean, but you had picked up quite a bit of the language since becoming friends with Chan and Changbin.
•So when they started speaking louder you recognised a few words and realised that what they were saying was not very nice, but you didn't have the confidence to do anything about it so you just stood there awkwardly.
•You were starting to feel really uncomfortable but that was quickly fixed when Changbin approached them, since he happened to be passing by at that exact moment.
•Changbin had quite the reputation as a trainee, so nobody really tried to mess with him or get on his bad side.
•You don't really know what was said, but it caused the trainees to bow in embarrassment and walk away shortly after.
•You didn't really have any more experiences like that, because the other trainees quickly realised you were protected by Chan and Changbin, both of them being trainees who were quite highly respected in the company.

Hyunjin:
•You had joined Hyunjin while he was visiting his parents on a day off, and you literally spent majority of that day stealing Kkami away from him.
•You pretended to ignore him in favour of playing with Kkami, which the dog seemed ecstatic about - he had taken a liking to you pretty easily, and was always by your side whenever you visited.
•You guys were in the garden because Hyunjin's parents had decided to barbecue some food and eat outside - Hyunjin had given up on trying to get Kkami's (and your) attention by this point and was just helping his parents prepare the food and the table.
•When the food was ready you walked over holding Kkami, but he was quickly distracted by the food and jumped out of your arms after a few seconds.
•You turned to Hyunjin and jokingly said to him, "Oh when did you get here oppa?", causing him to glare at you.
•He reached over and lifted you up by your waist, twirling you around and tickling you in the process, which made you scream and giggle before you finally gave in.
•"I'm joking! Of course my lovely oppa is here!"
•There were literally tears in your eyes from how much you were laughing by this point, so he smirked before letting you down.
•His parents were just laughing at the whole interaction, before Hyunjin's mother called you over again to eat.
•You guys enjoyed the meal which had been prepared, and you were quickly forgiven after some cuddles and aegyo.

Jisung:
•You were all in the living room getting a movie set up to watch together, waiting for Jisung to grab some snacks to enjoy while you watched the film.
•"Who ate my doughnut?" you heard Jisung asking as he entered the living room, and you widened your eyes before quickly shoving the last bite of the exact snack he was asking about into your mouth.
•You smiled innocently and initially tried to deny it when he looked at you, the other boys just enjoying the exchange and watching like it was a drama.
•"N-Nooo of course not, why would I take your food?"
•"Then why are there sprinkles on your face?"
•You cursed yourself for eating so messily that one time, before looking up to see that he was staring at you with his arms crossed.
•Eventually you just gave in and apologised.
•"I didn't know it was yours! I'm sorry I'll buy you more I promise!" you screamed as you ran away, the other boys laughing at the sight of you being chased around the dorms over a doughnut.

Felix:
•You?! Guys?! Watched?! The?! First?! Snow?! Together?! OMGGGG!!! ㅜㅜ
•You were chilling in the dorms one morning, just sitting in the living room on your phone, and you noticed the snow pretty quickly because you were sitting by the window.
•A few of the boys were at the company, but most of them were still asleep in the dorms so you were just sitting on your own.
•You got really excited when you saw the snow, jumping from your seat and getting closer to the window to get a better look.
•You watched it alone for a while but eventually ran to wake Felix up, his room being the closest to where you were resting.
•"Oppa wake up! It's snowing!" you jumped onto him before excitedly talking to him, almost like a child on Christmas morning.
•The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was you looking up at him from where you were resting your head on his chest, a huge smile on your face.
•You grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the window the second you realised he was awake, pointing at the snow.
•You guys sat there in silence for a while admiring the snow, but eventually he shifted his eyes to stare at you instead.
•He found you adorable; your eyes were so full of wonder and you just had the most beautiful smile on your face - you haven't seen snow much since it's pretty rare to get it in England, so you were really happy to be able to witness it.
•He just grinned when you looked at him, before bringing you into a hug and kissing the top of your head.

Seungmin:
•It's a very well known fact that you have TINY hands.
•You were at the airport and it was obviously really crowded because of all the fans and staff members who were surrounding you.
•When you guys got out of the car Seungmin instantly reached for you since he was the closest, not wanting to lose you in the crowd, but also knowing that lots of people being in close proximity sometimes made you nervous.
•He reached his hand out for you to take as you guys started walking, which you noticed pretty quickly.
•You absentmindedly reached for his hand, but you weren't fully paying attention because you were trying to make sure you had all of your belongings with you.
•You ended up just grabbing his index finger, though, since your hands are so small.
•He just looked down at your hands and his heart literally MELTED at the sight.
•He jokingly grabbed his chest before moving to pinch one of your cheeks because you were just too adorable for words, before you guys finally began walking towards the entrance of the airport to head to the gate for your flight.

Jeongin:
•You were feeling cold while filming for a music video, but you couldn't remember where you'd left your coat between some of the recordings.
•Jeongin noticed and, because his coat was very big, walked towards you and opened his arms which you happily walked into.
•You guys were basically just waddling around the set together with you engulfed in his coat, your arms tightly wrapped around his waist and his around your shoulders, which the other boys found adorable.
•This was eventually released as behind the scenes footage as well, and it was really heartwarming to see such an adorable interaction between the two maknaes of the group.
•One of the boys found your coat after a while and offered it to you, but you were too comfortable and warm in Jeongin's embrace so you just remained in his arms.