stray kids x liev

A/N: Sorry for being gone for so long again, I lost all the notes and ideas I made and spent ages getting them all back. Luckily, after a lot of crying and worrying, I was able to get most of them restored (but I did still lose about a weeks worth of notes :( ). So your author-nim is back in business! I've got exams coming in the next few weeks so I'm hoping to get some more chapters added after that, but I wanted to give everyone an update before then. How is everyone finding the story so far? Not sure if this chapter is any good, let me know! :)
ALSO THANK YOU FOR 20K READS I LOVE YOU ALL <3

You were laying on your stomach at the back between Felix and Jeongin, your forearms holding you up as blankets surrounded you. Your head was resting on Felix's shoulder while you were playing with his hands out of habit, the two of you engaging in light conversation as you were all waiting for people to join the VLIVE. The other boys were playing a little game of Jenga.

Your outfit that day was a cute set of kangaroo pyjamas, which the boys (particularly Chan) loved. Your hair was tied into two adorable space buns, and you'd left some strands of hair out to frame your face nicely. You opted for a simple pair of silver studs, deciding not to wear any makeup and finishing the look with your red glasses.

You leaned forward and stretched cutely out of boredom as you waited for the boys to finish the game and for the VLIVE to start, the hand that wasn't currently in Felix's reaching to play with Jisung's hair to get his attention. He looked over at you in adoration, noticing that your chin was buried in your pillow so that you could lower yourself to the height he was at, and patted your head happily before returning to the game after a few moments.

When Jeongin lost the round of Jenga that the boys were playing, they finally decided that it would be a good time to start the VLIVE, so you all did your group introduction before doing an attendance check. The boys decided that, to make it more fun, you would all have to introduce yourselves in a baby voice.

Since you hadn't been told previously about which order you would be introducing yourselves in, you just had to watch the monitor and wait to see who the camera was pointing at. When it finally reached your turn, which was right at the end, you buried your face into Felix's shoulder with an embarrassed whine at the way the boys were looking at you. They were all eagerly watching you with huge smiles on their faces, their chins resting on their hands as they waited for you to introduce yourself. They all loved your aegyo, so they were all excited to see you do it.

With an exaggerated sigh that made the boys chuckle, you lifted your hand to poke your cheek with your index finger and smiled cutely at the camera.
"Annyeonghaseyo," you start, pausing for a moment to giggle in embarrassment at the way the boys were all screaming at your cuteness. "My name is By- oh my god oppas I can't do this," you cut yourself off with a whine before you're even able to finish introducing yourself, turning over and curling against Jeongin's body and covering yourself with the blanket in an attempt to hide from the cameras and the embarrassment of the whole situation.

It took the boys a few moments to get you out of the blankets that you had buried yourself underneath, but once they finally did you quickly attempted to introduce yourself again without cringing. You spent the next few minutes looking through the comments and greeting some of the viewers.

Jisung then brought up your debut, considering it had been a month since your official debut, asking you all what you were thinking about during the debut performance. The mention of that day instantly brought a smile to your face, which the boys all noticed but didn't point out. That day will always be special to you, not only because it's the day your lives as idols officially started, but it was also the day where you finally felt like you belonged somewhere. When you all watched the recording of the debut performance afterwards, the boys all noticed the huge smile your face at the end. The final performance in the survival show helped you regain a lot of your lost confidence, but your debut was the first performance after the survival show where you finally felt carefree - maybe it was because you were no longer fighting for a place in the team, maybe it was because you had finally proved yourself, you will never know. But that day will always hold a special meaning to you and the boys were well aware of this fact.