the 9th (season 1 - episode 1)

A/N: Exams are over (for now), so I finally managed to write another chapter. These next few chapters will be about the show The 9th, hope you like it. Also this isn't proofread, sorry if there are any mistakes!

You open the folded piece of paper given to you by one of the staff members, reading it and showing it to the camera.

"What would you like to do in your new dorm?" you read out loud, thinking of an answer for a few moments.

You were currently doing a self-camera in one of the meeting rooms at the company, for the introduction of your group's reality show The 9th. The first episode would simply be the process of the nine of you moving into your new dorm.

"To be honest, I just want to build furniture and decorate the house because it's something we can all do and enjoy together as a team," you say to the camera with a smile. You love decorating and building furniture and it's something you've enjoyed doing with your parents since you were really young, so the thought of doing it with the boys made you really happy.

Since your debut was now confirmed, the company was giving you a dorm to move into permanently. You were all just living in the trainee dorms previously, but you were now moving into a bigger dorm in the same building. All you really had to do was pack all of your things and move them upstairs.

You were wearing a fairly simple outfit, because you wanted to be comfortable when moving all of your things around. You wore a pale yellow t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans, and your hair was in a messy bun with some strands of hair left out to frame your face. You weren't wearing any makeup, and you were wearing your adorable red circular glasses. You were also wearing your wrist support that the boys had suggested you wear that day, just for extra precaution.

When you moved back into the trainee dorms with the boys after the survival show, you mainly lived out of your suitcase because you were aware that you would probably be moving into a different dorm soon

When you moved back into the trainee dorms with the boys after the survival show, you mainly lived out of your suitcase because you were aware that you would probably be moving into a different dorm soon. This meant you and Minho barely had to unpack since moving back in, and most of your belongings were already neatly organised. Most of your things were, with the help of the boys you shared a room with, placed in the living room ready to be moved upstairs.

Because of your hand problem, they made sure you weren't to do any heavy lifting. So you all agreed that you would only carry your plushies upstairs, and one of the boys would help you with your suitcases.

You were with Jisung and Jeongin in your shared room, sitting on one of the beds while they finished packing their things. Getting bored after a while, you take Jeongin's pink onesie and walk away to put it on for a joke. Since it was so big on you, you wore it over your clothes easily and placed the hood on before walking back into your room. The boys automatically burst into giggles at the sight, you trying to hold your smile in.

"What's so funny?" you ask, pretending you didn't know the cause of their amusement. You could barely see them, the hood practically covering your eyes. Eventually you could no longer keep a straight face so you ended up laughing before removing the pyjamas to let Jeongin pack them with his things.