debut stage

A/N: Hey everyone! Really short chapter and it's not great, but I wanted to write something about the debut before continuing with the story. Enjoy! :)

You were waiting backstage, heart pounding. You had just finished getting your hair done and there was a stylist currently fixing your makeup, but you weren't focussed on that. You were unable to keep still, your eyes constantly darting around the room and your fingers fidgeting out of nervousness. All you could think about was the performance that would take place in under five minutes. This would be the start to your career as an idol with the rest of your team... all nine of you.

It felt unreal.

For years all you could remember wanting was to become an idol and be able to make music. You worked hard, trained, even moved to a different country just to achieve your dreams. Now that they're actually within your reach, it doesn't feel real. You wanted to prove to people that you have what it takes, and make everybody proud. Your parents for believing in you, your members for guiding you, and JYP for having the faith to let you come back after being eliminated.

You could see similar levels of anxiousness on your members faces, but all of you were also very excited. The day you've all been waiting for had finally arrived, and it would be a new beginning for all of you. You were really looking forward to it, but you just couldn't help but feel nervous. What if people didn't like you?

Chan called all of you to do a quick group meeting before the performance started.

"You've worked so hard until now, and I'm so proud of all of you. I promise you our hard work will pay off," Chan told you all with a huge grin on his face, before embracing you all in a group hug and doing a group cheer. You then made your way towards the stage to prepare for the performance.

You were wearing a simple green outfit to match with what the boys were wearing, but the stylists wanted you to stand out a little - you were, after all, the only girl in the team.

Getting into your starting position, you took a deep breath and closed your eyes for a brief moment, waiting for the music to start

You had the vocals in the chorus, as well as a part of it where you harmonised with Chan. You also had the rap in the second verse, sharing the part with Jisung.

As soon as the song begun, your whole presence changed and you began singing with confidence. The choreography, the vocals, the rapping. Everything was perfect.

When the song finished, you were all breathing heavily but you were ecstatic. The audience seemed to love it, cheering for you throughout the whole performance. You looked down at your group logo on the ground with a smile. You did it. You've officially debuted!