the 9th (season 2 - episode 3)

You were all stood in a line facing the camera, you standing towards the end between Hyunjin and Changbin. Seungmin was standing in front of you guys, holding a microphone since he was the MC for the day. You all greeted the camera, before Seungmin announced that you would be having a sports rally for that episode.

You were wearing a SKZ t-shirt, matching with the rest of your members, which was tucked into a pair of denim shorts and some white trainers. Your hair was just tied into a high ponytail to keep it out of your face for the day.

The staff members proceeded to explain to you all that you would be presented with mission cards, each of which had a Stray Kids song written on it, which would tell you what games you would be playing. You guys decided to separate into two teams, you and Chan being the team leaders.

Seungmin announced that you guys would decide who could start picking their teammates by thigh wrestling, causing you to look over at Chan with a deadpan expression.
"Oppa you can choose first, it's okay," you told him because you knew you would definitely lose, causing the others to laugh before changing the game to a simple one of rock paper scissors. You won.

You and Chan then moved to either end of the line to pick your teammates. You started by choosing Minho and Felix, while Chan picked Jisung and Hyunjin. When it was your turn to choose between Changbin and Jeongin, you decided to tease Changbin a little.
"Okay because I love Changbinnie oppa so much," you start, causing him to smirk as he already started walking over to your team, "I'll choose Jeongin oppa!" you say, going to hug Jeongin as everybody burst into laughter at the way Changbin froze and pretended to get angry.

The first game was charades, and Chan's team decided to go first so you stood to the side. You were leaning on Felix's shoulder while hugging him from behind, your hands around his waist. He smiled and rested his hands on yours, playfully swaying from side to side. When you started pouting cutely, he moved to bring you into a hug with a laugh, so you were now leaning onto his side with your head against his chest as you watched the other team act out proverbs and phrases that you knew they wouldn't be able to guess. After the first two difficult ones they ended up getting better and got two correct answers when they reached the time limit.

Then it was your teams turn; Minho decided to start while you were second, followed by Felix and then Jeongin. When Minho started acting out the first word you looked at him with so much confusion, before looking over at the rest of your members who were laughing at your expression.
"What's wrong with him?" you asked, causing them to laugh even more.
Eventually you just copied his actions to Felix without knowing what the word was, and you ended up getting that one wrong.

When Minho made a V with his hands and pointed at his chin, you instantly knew what he was doing and burst out laughing along with the others. You quickly turned around to show Felix, who moved his hand below his chin with questioning eyes. You immediately understood that he was referring to the crepe joke, and jumped up and down while nodding enthusiastically and laughing. The others joined in on your laughter, all of them practically on the floor by this point, finding the interaction hilarious but also finding your reaction adorable.

At the last turn to decide if you guys would either tie with the other team or lose, you decided to change the order. So now Jeongin was starting, followed by Felix and Minho, and you were the one guessing. You stood with your back to the rest of the team as you waited to be called for your turn.

When Minho tapped you on the shoulder and started acting out the word you looked at him with confusion again.
"Why are you on the floor oppa?," you ask, getting distracted from the game for a second.
"Just guess the word Byeol," he says while laughing from where he was on the ground, causing the others to laugh at the interaction.
"Oh right! Sorry," you say sheepishly, giggling as you try to guess.
You ask if it's a worm, which turned out to be wrong so your team ended up losing that game.

You then moved back into a line to choose the next game, you leaning against Felix's shoulder as you stood at the end. The second game was essentially musical chairs, except you had to wear party hats over your faces. This meant you could only see through the small hole at the top of the hat (which basically meant you couldn't see anything).

When the music started you guys all started dancing happily, trying to navigate some of the chairs as you did so. Jeongin ended up being the first out, followed by Jisung, Minho, Hyunjin and Felix. Eventually the final two left were you and Chan. The other boys who were out sat on the floor to the side, watching you guys play.

You started dancing cutely when the music started, also trying to figure out where you were going at the same time. You happened to kick the stool right before the whistle was blown, so you just quickly grabbed it and sat down before Chan even had the chance to get to it. The boys in your team all started cheering as they came to hug you.

For the third game you had to spin ten times before completing a mission which was written on a card on the other side of the room. You were stood near Changbin, Felix and Hyunjin who were all cuddling together, you in front of Changbin with his arms wrapped around you and his head leaning on top of yours as you watched the game.

First up was Chan, and when he got to the mystery box containing the mission he got scared.
"Oppa what are you so afraid of, they literally already told you there's going to be a mission card inside," you say while facepalming, trying to embarrass him. It worked, and he flushed as the others laughed. He eventually got the card out and said that his mission was to do aegyo with Hyunjin.

After some difficulty they were finally able to do it, and Hyunjin immediately moved to hug Felix out of embarrassment. You leaned over to pat the back of his head with a laugh, finding it adorable that he was trying to hide himself in Felix's embrace.

Jeongin, Minho and Jisung had their turns next, and your team ended up winning the game again because Jisung had taken so long during his turn. Your team was now in the lead by a point.

You moved to stand in a line again, you at the end next to Jeongin. The final game was announced to be worth three points, and you had to blow as many tissues as you could across the room within the time limit given.
"So what was the whole point of the other games?" you ask with a straight face, causing Jeongin to cover your mouth with his hand while a few of the other boys were either embarrassed or laughing at what you said.

You began to feel slightly self conscious about moving and leaning down to try to get the tissue to the other side of the room, because you were wearing shorts. A few of the boys had noticed your discomfort pretty quickly because you kept pulling your t-shirt down to try to cover your legs, and Minho was quick to remove the shirt that was wrapped around his waist and help you wrap it around your own; it wasn't much, but it definitely made you feel more comfortable.
"Thank you oppa," you say while he was tying it up for you, throwing him an apologetic smile.
"It's okay sweetheart, I don't mind," he reassured you.

Your team ended up getting two points while Chan's team got zero, so your team won the whole rally. You guys took some pictures with Seungmin after teasing him by saying that you would rather not, ending the episode with laughter.