pops in seoul

A/N: Terrible chapter, I'm so sorry! Not proofread :)

"1,2, step out!"
"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Stray Kids!" you bow to the camera as you complete your group introduction in perfect unison. You were all sat in a line of chairs facing the camera, you sitting close to the end between Felix and Jisung.

Chan began speaking about what the show would be like that day, explaining that each of you would be going through your profiles and just giving some fun facts and information about each of you. You all cheered when he finished speaking, before immediately beginning with the profiles.

First up was Chan, and he mentioned that a special talent that he has is being able to rotate his hand 360 degrees. Intrigued, you all looked at him and asked for him to show the camera, instantly regretting it. When he did so you were all looking at him in shock, you looking really disturbed. When Seungmin showed that he could do it too you were literally looking at them like they were aliens.
"These oppas are weird," you say as you look at the staff as though you were afraid, to which the boys all burst into laughter.

Next up to go through his profile was Hyunjin, and when he mentioned that a fun fact about himself was the fact that he nonsensically sleep talks, you instantly lifted your hand up and shouted out with a laugh that you definitely knew what he was talking about.
"Oh my god I can vouch for this," you say in English without realising, before turning to Hyunjin.
"Oppa you do sleep talk, it scared me so much at first! I heard you mumbling at about 4am once, so when I leaned over the bunk bed to look at you your eyes were closed." The boys who were sharing a room with the two of you at the time knew what you were talking about, instantly bursting into giggles at the memory. "I thought maybe you were having a nightmare so I whispered for you to wake up, but you just said 'I'm sorry!' and went back to sleep!" you all laugh at Hyunjin who looked surprised at the revelation, clearly not remembering the exchange.

Hyunjin then showed off some of his dancing skills by doing some of the choreography to District 9. You could tell he was embarrassed because of the fact that there was no music playing, so you all made sure to cheer him on and sing for him to make him feel more comfortable.

Deciding to be extra, you also started screaming like a fangirl in hopes of making him laugh, which definitely worked. You were practically looking at him with heart eyes, screaming "Wahhhhh Hyunjin oppa you're so cool!" The boys all laughed at your antics, Felix pinching your cheeks in adoration since he was sitting right next to you.

Next up was Felix, so he moved to sit in the seat at the centre. You were now sitting between Jisung and Hyunjin. He did a part of his rap from 3rd Eye, and his deep voice still surprises you even now. When he did his mosquito impression, you were giggling almost immediately. He did mosquito sounds to District 9 and you were practically in tears from how much you were laughing.

Next up was Jisung, who claimed he could draw people really well so you all suggested he draw Changbin. Before he even started drawing you were already saying that it looked like him, causing everyone to chuckle. But when he finished the drawing where he accentuated Changbin's long chin you all burst into laughter at how heartbroken Changbin looked.

During Changbin's turn he showed his aegyo, and you literally looked so distraught and disturbed that Jisung had to cover your eyes for a few moments.
"Everybody this is our main rapper," you say as you stand up, "I can't win against him, this is the true maknae," you exclaimed, pretending as though your biggest secret was finally out, to which Hyunjin pulled you back down and pretended to comfort you.

Jeongin was next, and you all started laughing at his cuteness for his trumpet sounds. But then when he did the dolphin scream you all laughed even more at the staff members' shocked reactions.

When Seungmin started talking about DAY6 you perked up aswell and got excited, which everybody started gushing over because of how cute you were being without even realising. But then he sang a small part of one of DAY6's songs and everybody was listening intently to his comforting and beautiful voice. 

Minho decided to make you all laugh by doing an eyebrow dance to District 9, before it finally reached your turn. You switched places with Minho so you were now sitting in the centre, and Chan held your profile board up for you while you spoke.
"Annyeonghaseyo everybody! Here's my profile," you say shyly, the boys all cheering for you before you continue.
You explain that some weird facts about you are that you're ambidextrous and that you don't like chocolate, something the boys still don't understand about you. You then tell them that a special talent that you have is your vocals and that you can play the piano and flute. The boys ask you to sing part of a song to showcase your vocals, and you do a small snippet of the chorus of I by Taeyeon because it's a song you really love to sing.

You finish your profile there and Chan begins explaining that the interview had come to an end, but he's cut off by some hilarious comments made by you.
"So I think what we learnt today is that I'm not actually the maknae of this group apparently," you say, looking over at Changbin with a mocking glare. "My title is gone," you say dramatically, pretending to be offended. The others laugh at the your words, noticing how Changbin was slowly sinking lower into his seat out of embarrassment.

"We just made our debut and we will keep working hard in the future. Please continue to love and support us through our journey. This was Stray Kids, thank you!"