survival show (episode 10)

The nine of you were at the venue for your final mission: the live broadcast. This would be your last chance to prove to JYP that you had the skills to debut as a group of nine rather than seven. You were all stood backstage, you and Minho comforting the members who were about to go on stage for the first two performances as a seven.

"Don't worry about the two of us," you say as they move to the doors of the stage, waiting for it to open and for the seven members to be introduced. "See you soon oppas!" you shout, throwing them a finger heart to ease their nerves.

They performed YAYAYA and Young Wings, you and Minho watching from backstage with pride. They were able to perform both stages without any mistakes, receiving positive remarks for both.

When you heard JYP complimenting Hyunjin for his improved vocalisation and pronunciation while rapping, you genuinely started screaming.
"Oppa! Oppa did you hear that?!" you ask Minho, hitting his arm in excitement. Minho just laughs at your antics, wrapping an arm around your shoulder happily as you move to the doors of the stage, getting ready to join your members.

"Let's show them how talented we are," you tell him, reaching for his hand and looking at him with a determined glint in your eyes. He squeezes your hand, smiling at you in response.

The seven other boys are on the stage, waiting for you and Minho to join them. When the doors of the stage finally open to reveal you and Minho holding hands, you happily walk to the centre of the stage together. As you make your way to the middle, your members are all looking at you with affectionate smiles as they move to join you. You hug Felix as the two of you move to stand next to each other.

When you do your group introduction as a team of nine this time, you receive louder cheers and responses.

The host begins by asking you and Minho how you feel after being eliminated, you from the busking mission and Minho from the unit mission, and he asks if you have improved.
"Ahhhhh yes I have been working really hard since then and I definitely think I have improved, so I'm ready to show everyone my skills with much more confidence and charisma this time." you answer sincerely, receiving cheers from both your members and the audience. At that moment you notice your parents standing in the crowd near the front, causing you to smile wider and feel even more confident about yourself. They were there for you and helped you regain your confidence after you were eliminated, so you were doing this for them as much as you wanted to do it for yourself and your members.

The first nine-member performance was Hellevator, and the members had changed some parts around. You were given the parts you originally had before JYP had changed them during the first mission, and they also gave you the high note in the first chorus, wanting to show off your improved vocals.

When you began the intro with Seungmin, you smiled at each other slightly at the happiness of being together as a big team on stage. You and Minho got the choreography perfect in this song, hitting all the correct notes and nailing your high note in the chorus. When the song finished without any mistakes, you were looking over at your parents with the biggest smile on your face.