after school club

A/N: Terrible chapter but I thought I'd post it anyways in case people wanted to read it, hopefully the updates will get better and will be more frequent :)

"JYP! JYP! JYP!" you were all chanting behind the camera, following along with Jae and immediately jumping around and cheering when the camera turned towards the nine of you to reveal the guests for that episode.

This was your group's first ever appearance on a show since your debut, so you were all excited to be on ASC and really wanted to do well. Jae was one of the MCs so it definitely made it a little easier because you all know him and are close with him, so it was able to ease a lot of your nerves. You were, however, sad that Jimin couldn't be there, since the two of you have become quite close recently and you've missed her, but you were excited to be on ASC regardless.

Your outfit that day was fairly simple. You wore a two-piece black dress, which was layered over a white turtleneck top and a pair of sheer black tights. You decided to wear your normal white trainers that day, and your hair was left out and straightened. You were also wearing a simple silver necklace, but this time you were wearing a pair of dangly earrings rather than your usual hooped ones. Since your hair was tucked behind your ears, the earrings were clearly visible.

"My little sister is here!" Jae shouted excitedly while the District 9 introduction video was playing and you were all making your way to your designated seats, greeting the MCs in the process

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa," you say, smiling when Jae pulls you into a hug before he lets go so you could move to your seat. You were sitting in the middle on the back row, between Changbin and Jisung.

When the video finished playing, the MCs gave each of you the chance to introduce yourselves.

"Hello everyone my name is Byeol, I am the youngest member of this group, and as you can probably already tell from my accent I'm from England. It's nice to meet you all and let's have lots of fun today!" you say to the camera shyly, to which the boys cheer for you to help ease your anxiety.

The boy's all adore your accent, so the main reason they were excited that day was because they would be able to hear it for the whole show.

You spend a while greeting the live audience and speaking to a few of them, and the conversations just bring a smile to your face. They tell you guys how much they love you and how proud they are of your group. It just warms your heart whenever you're reminded of how many supporters and fans you've gained in such a short time.

You then talk a little bit about the album, before Jae and Kevin ask you guys to show a bit of the dance to District 9. They immediately go into doing the double speed dance, but you easily manage to catch up with the boys and do the choreography flawlessly.

The MCs let you rest for a few moments as they announce the next segment, where you would be playing some games in small teams. They split you into three groups: the blue team consisted of Chan, Minho and Hyunjin, and the red team has Jeongin, Jisung and Felix. You joined the yellow team with Changbin and Seungmin.

The first game was a random dance, which you're really good at since you enjoy learning other idols dances in your free time because you find them fun. So you guys all move forward where there's more space, and for the first few songs you let the other boys in your group dance to them since only one person from each team can dance at a time.

However, when you hear Likey playing you got a little TOO excited. Seungmin was about to move to the middle to dance to it, when you literally shoved him out of the way to dance to the song instead. Everybody was laughing at your cuteness and excitement while you were dancing.

When you guys all moved to sit back down for the MCs to decide who would win that round, you looked over at Jae with puppy dog eyes so they just had to give you the win. Changbin, who quickly noticed what you were doing, ruffled your hair with a light chuckle, to which you pouted and dramatically fixed your hair. The other boys laughed at the interaction, before it was announced that your team had won that round.

The next round was quite disturbing, for you and the rest of your members, because one person from each team had to sing a different version of Hellevator. When Chan started by singing a sexy version, you instantly grimaced. Everybody looked at you and laughed at your face, because you literally just looked so traumatised throughout the whole game. Your expressions worsened when it was Changbin's turn because he did a cute version, and you felt like your fingers were permanently curled back from how cringe the situation had become.

When the third game was announced where you would have to make the MCs hearts flutter, the boys in your team instantly motioned for you to go. You decided to sing, since you went after Jisung who sang a DAY6 song. You sung Eyes Nose Lips, a song you've really been enjoying singing recently. You just sang a small portion of the chorus but everybody was in awe of your voice and how beautiful and soothing it was. So you did actually end up winning that round for your team.

The next round was honestly pretty difficult, because you had to dance to Grrr but with the choreography of District 9. It was confusing at first, but you managed to catch up after a few seconds and quickly got into unison with the other boys.

When the final round was annnounced, the boys all turned to you and practically accepted defeat already. It was essentially an aegyo battle, where you had to do a cute gesture whenever a 'YA' came up in YAYAYA. The boys all looked over at you and motioned to you, since they knew you would win this round as nobody can stay calm at your cuteness. You would definitely have a huge advantage. When it got to your group they encouraged you to do aegyo, having practically handed this round to you by this point since they know this round was likely made for you and Jeongin. Your members all screamed at your cute actions when it got to your groups turn, and everyone knew you had already won.

The final segment of the show was just a chance for all of you to talk to some fans who were in the live audience, and you really enjoyed yourself. You also looked at some fan art and watched a few dance covers, which were all amazing and it was really nice to see how talented the fans were. The boys let you pick one of the papers to see which fan you would be speaking to, and you selected a pink card before showing it to the camera to announce which fan you would be having a conversation with.

The fan requested for you to sing an English song that you've been really like, but you felt a bit shy to do it yourself so you asked to do one with another member.
"Can I sing with Channie oppa?" you ask, leaning forward to whisper the song you wanted to sing with him, which was I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. He nodded at you with a smile, before counting the both of you in.

You let Chan start singing before joining in and harmonising with him in the second half of the first verse. The song became a beautiful duet with the two of you harmonising perfectly, and the boys all screamed and cheered enthusiastically after the two of you were finished.

You took pictures with all of the fans you spoke to, and they gave really heartwarming and kind messages to you all. It was just the perfect way to finish off the show.