the 9th (season 1 - episode 4)

A/N: Thank you so much for over 300 reads! I really hope everybody is enjoying this story •_•

It had reached the final episode of the season, this one dedicated to expressing your gratitude to the people you're thankful towards. Each of you prepared something for other people, either making food or buying gifts.

You considered giving something to your parents because of how much they've done for you, but realised it would be difficult to do so since they're now back in London. You decided to use the opportunity to show your gratitude towards your members.

Jeongin, Felix and Minho made lunch boxes and wrote letters for Chan, Seungmin and Changbin at the dorms. Hyunjin and Jisung were in a meeting room at the company preparing gifts, and Seungmin and Changbin were doing the same in a different room.

Since your gifts were for the members, you asked the staff if you could prepare them alone because you wanted to surprise them. They agreed, so you went to a small study room, essentially doing a self camera as you used the desk there to prepare your gifts for the boys.

You prepared gifts for each member, using tissue paper to place them nicely into boxes with letters for them. The envelopes containing the letters were decorated with adorable stickers and calligraphy.

Aside from the gifts and letters, you also prepared some other things. You took some selfies using a polaroid camera that the staff gave you, and decorated them with cute messages and doodles before placing them into the envelopes with the letters. You love to draw, so you've drawn portraits of each of the boys in your sketchbook previously. You decided to photocopy them and place them into the envelopes too. You put a lot of thought into each of the gifts and letters, having planned them out for a while.

You also love to bake, so you also made cupcakes and decorated them with the letters SKZ. They were difficult to prepare without the boys noticing, but luckily the TWICE members helped you. Since they've been close with Chan for so long it was easy for you to befriend them after joining the group. You told them about what you planned to gift each of the members, asking for their opinion.

They let you use their kitchen for a few hours the day before. They missed you and wanted to see you anyways, and their dorm was in the same building so you were able to go there yourself without any of the other boys having to worry. They didn't really suspect anything because of how close you had become with the TWICE members, so when you asked to spend the evening with them they let you go without any hesitation, just telling you to come back at a reasonable time.

The next morning you told them that the TWICE members offered to take you to the company so you could move the cupcakes from their dorm into your fridge, covering them so the boys wouldn't notice. As promised, the TWICE members were happy to take you to the company, the boys once again not suspecting anything.

You also had a gift to prepare with Chan. A few days prior Chan told you that he wanted your help with a little project, and you accepted without hesitation. When you went to the company the day after, while everybody else was preparing their gifts, he took you to a different meeting room and explained to you that he wanted to create a personalised 'Stray Kids' hoodie for all of the members to wear. He wanted you to help him design it since you're so good at art.

You sat there for a while and sketched some ideas together, attempting lots of different designs. You eventually both agreed on a design after combining a few of the sketches, so you drew it out neatly before Chan sent it to get printed onto nine hoodies.

Back at the dorm:
A few days after, you were all sat in front of the camera in the living room to say a few words about it being the last episode. You were sat between Seungmin and Chan, your head resting on Seungmin's shoulder and hands absentmindedly playing with his while you listened to Chan speak.