Two Sets Of Beautiful Grey Eyes

Before I can locate the where about of the fantastic scent.  Chuck steps in front of me, he grabs my T-shirt and drags me out of the side door.  

"Do you really think I'd let you off after those comments this morning?" he spits 

I dodge his first hit "which one was it? I've forgotten" I goad him

"You know very well what I'm talking about?" he says as he throws another punch.  He looks surprised when I dodge it again.

I'm really not in the mood today for this shit.  "Chuck can you just go home? I really am not in the mood for you macho, masculinity boosting, shit today?" I ask

"Why you little" he says bending his head and charging at me.  I let him tackle me to the ground.

But I move my head as he goes to punch my face.  He yells in pain as it connects to concrete beneath us.

He then tries to throw another punch but is yanked off of me as though he was no more than a speck of dust.

"How dare you try and hurt him" Wow my brain and cock think as we hear their deep voices.

I sit up and then stand up dusting myself off as I lift my head and meet the most amazing pair of grey eyes "mate" the voice in my head says.

I totally agree with you, lets be friends, I think as I take in his 6' 4" frame and lick my lips when I see his muscles bulging from underneath his T-shirt.

"Are you alright Kyle?" the living male God asks in front of me.

I shake my head a little when I realise he used my name "sorry, do you know me?" I ask

"Let me go you moron, I'll kick your ass" Chuck cries.

It is only then that I look at Chuck and see the person holding him.  I blink and look between to the two identical living Gods "mates"  the  voice says again.  I ignore it this time as I seem to remember similar grey eyes.

"Alaric, Dominic?" I gasp taking a step back as they are no longer the cute little besties, I remember.

"You've grown so much, he's hot Dom" Alaric says looking from me to his twin.

"He sure has, why are you letting this thing, beat you up?" Dominic asks

I shrug "it stops him from beating others up" I say

"Ha you keep telling yourself that, punch bag" Chuck sneers.  

I nod my head towards Alaric "let him go" I say

He does and folds his arms over his well defined chest.  I gesture at Chuck to come at me.

He smiles and clenches his fist.  I wait until he throws it to catch it in my hand stopping him.  I watch him blink and try and push his fist more.  I throw his fist away and wait.

He doesn't disappoint, this time he tries charging again.  I step aside and bring my elbow down into the middle of his back making him cry out.

"What the hell is going on?" he demands as he tries to hit me again.

"Let me spell it out for you, as your too stupid to get it yourself" I say dodging his fist and landing a hit into his side.

"I've allowed you to bully me, as it keeps you from bullying even smaller kids.  Because someone like you, has to hit and bully people for you to feel manly."  I tell him dodging another hit and punching him in his side again.  

"You don't realise that bullying people smaller than you makes you even less masculine.  But you'll be graduating soon and probably end up in jail.  Where you'll really get your masculinity beaten out of you.  They'll probably use as their Bitch too, you'll leave there having not even the tiniest bit of self worth left.  But then again people like you don't really deserve any" I say as I dodge a leg swung at me and knock him out with a fist to his face.  

"Opps' I didn't mean to knock him out!" I say looking down at him.

I'm picked up and swing around as though, I wasn't a 6' man.

"We've missed you Kyle" Alaric says as he hugs me to him.

Dominic also envelopes us both "more than you can imagine" he adds.

Did he just kiss my head? I think.

"Alright, you two let me go" I tell them and they reluctantly do it, with how slow they let me go.

I look at the side door "Emma it is safe to come out now" I call 

She pokes her head around the door and her eyebrows disappear underneath her hair.  Then she squeals "you knocked him out? It was you right? and not the two living statues beside you?" she asks

"I really wasn't in the mood today" I tell her.

She squeals again and jumps onto me wrapping her arms around my neck.  When we hear two warning growls coming from Dom and Al.  She unwraps her arms and steps back with her hands up in the air.

"Relax boys, I'm into women only" she states.

I look at the twins and then Emma "remember me telling you of my two besties that I had.  But they moved away?" I say smiling at the twins.

"OMG! Really? See they did come back as promised!  Why are you back though? He's been waiting for years?" she says looking between them and crossing her arms over her chest.

"We couldn't come sooner, its a long story and one we should tell Kyle ourselves" Dom answers.

"Alright, I'm hungry and need to get home to feed Alice.  Kyle call if you need me" she says waving and walking away.

"Thanks Em, see you tomorrow" I say before looking back at Chuck he is just coming around.

I step away from the twins "don't ever bully anyone again or what you've just experience will look, and feel like a birthday party?" I warn before taking the twins arms and walking away.  

I realise that the great smell is coming from them.  "You both smell so good, like a personal piece of cake just for me" I tell them smiling up at them both.

"We've found it hard since we got here.  As your scent has been calling to us too" Al says

I laugh "it has really been a strange day, everything seems to be animal related" I say.

I watch as the twins share a look 'that hasn't changed, it still looks like your communicating silently" I joke.

"Can we go somewhere to talk Kyle?" Dominic asks a little too seriously.

"Want to come back to mine?" I ask 

"Out in the open would be good" Alaric adds.

"Oh, in that case we can go to the lake.  It should still be quiet there" I suggest.

"Great, do we walk or drive?" Dom asks 

"We can drive there" I say shrugging.

They lead me to a brand new looking truck.  Alaric throws the keys to Dom "you drive I don't think I could concentrate" he says

I go to get in the back "no there is a middle seat in the front" Alaric says.

I climb in and scoot over to the middle seat.  Once the twins are both in I laugh "I feel like the filling in this sandwich" I joke.

They both laugh but something seems to be worrying them.

Please don't forget to comment and vote, thank you 😊✨