Changes

Kyle POV

I have to get through just 2 more months of high school hell and then I'll be free.  Aunt Bea is being a little hard on the twins.  She didn't like the fact that they pulled her up on her bad dating history.  I haven't told her yet that I know she isn't my real Aunt or about my other huge secret.  Like how are you meant to tell someone you can turn into a wolf?

Emma seems to think she is some BL romantic anime.  When the twins came back, well let me put it this way they didn't hide the fact that they both like me.  The very first day they came back to school.  

During lunch they stuck to me like glue.  Dom even pulled me onto his lap and then pouted and sulked when I told him to stop it.  Al thought it was funny until he tried to slip his hand down the back of my pants and I slapped him.

Chuck has been staying far away from me and doesn't seem to be bothering anyone else.  I walk out of music when the bell goes ready for lunch.

 "Kyle, wait up" Billy calls.

I turn around and wait for him to catch up "what's up?" I ask

"Nothing, its just you missed the last party I was wondering if you were going to go to Sally's party this weekend?" he asks

I look at him and this time I can smell something is off with him "why is it so important for me to go?" I ask

"I just think it would be fun" he says unconvincingly 

"Really? It isn't because you and some of the other jocks think it would be fun to play me and then try and make me into the biggest joke in the school?" I guess

When I see his ears turn red and he starts to fidget.  I know I guessed right.

"Just because I don't fight doesn't mean, I don't know how! I suggest you all try and better your grades because soon enough you are all going to have to live with your life choices!" I say before turning and walking away.

I smell Dom and Al as I round the corner and then yelp as I get pulled into an empty classroom.

"That was really hot!" Al breaths into my ear

Dom steps up behind me and wraps his arms around me.  I laugh nervously when I feel the bulge he's rubbing into my butt.

"Hey, still in school here and still have a week till I'm 18.  We've talked about this Aunt Bea is just looking for an excuse to ban you from the house" I remind them.

'There are plenty of things we can do without having the full course' Dom says in my head.

I try and stop my body from reacting, but come on I'm not a choir boy.  Dom and Al are like walking, living sex Gods.  Half the school is in love with them.

"I'm hungry Aunt Bea didn't make me breakfast this morning or lunch" I say changing the subject.

"You should have told us, we would have bought you something?" Al says 

Dom removes his arms from around me and takes my hand "let's go or there won't be anything left" he says opening the classroom door.

I glance down to check that my boner isn't obvious.  I wish me and my mouth would just take a break once in a while.  I sigh to myself as I'm escorted by the twins to lunch.  They both hold me hands and take no notice of all the stares we get.

"Kyle, I asked for them to put some lasagne behind the counter for you" Emma calls out as we enter the canteen.

"Thanks" I wave

"She is a good friend" Al says smiling

"Er, Dominic?" a girl says walking up and standing in front of us.