Fully Mated

Kyle POV

I eat the sandwich and drink some of the soup that Dom has made.  Then limp to the bathroom to do my thing.  After brushing my teeth.  I check my phone and then climb on to bed.  

Dom is now moving to the bathroom, while Al takes the tray down to the kitchen.  

'Thank you, my mates' I say in my head and feel their love for me bloom.

I get into bed 'your welcome, Love' Al answers

"I love you Kyle" Dom says climbing in beside me.

I smile as I snuggle into him.

I wake up feeling very hot.  Dom and Al are wrapped around me.

"Hey, a little hot here" I gasp! Nothing!

'HOT!' I scream in their heads

I have to hold my laughter when they both jump up and get into a fighting stance.

"What? What's happening?" they say together.

"I just told you, I was hot" I tell them sweetly.

They both look down at my innocent face.  Al falls back onto the bed groaning.

Dom squints at me though, I smile at him "we need to get to my aunts.  I'll just go and use the bathroom" I say scooting to the edge of the bed.

Dom sits back down on the bed and I see him rub his face with his hands.  

Once I'm done in the bathroom, I walk to the walk in closet.  As I turn to look for pants.  My eyes nearly pop out of my head.  

"What the hell are these?" I yell as I look at the leather pants with no backside in them.  There is also a leather vest with circles that have zippers closing them where your nipple would be.  As well as some sort of strap looking thing that looks like something from an alien movie.

Dom stands in the doorway smiling "we bought you some outfits, we thought would look good on you" he replies

I move the leather butt-less pants out the way to see another pair of pants that have a leather trunk like pouch coming from it.

I turn to look at Dom and shake my head.  I pull on some underwear and then pull a T-shirt from the shelf.  I pull it over my head and then put my hands on my hips.  

"You will both have to give me sometime, to get use to all this?" I say waving my hands at the leather section of my closet.

Dom is biting his lip and I look at my chest.  I tilt my head but can't work out what the T-shirt says.

I turn to the mirror, the T-shirt that I thought was just a plain white Tee.  Has two red arrows pointing to either side of me.  With the words 'you can look, but these two have' and another arrow pointing downwards towards my cock.

I growl as I pull it over my head and drop it onto the floor.  I grab a blue one and thankfully this just has a Nike symbol on the front.

I pull it on and then look for some pants.  I pick some stone wash jeans and pull them on.  There are some rips in them but they cover what is important.

I walk back out with some socks and my vans.  Dom walks out from his closet wearing dark blue jeans that hug his hips and white muscle shirt on with a white and blue shirt over it.  

I lick my lips as he looks mighty fine.

Al walks out wearing black jeans that sit low on hips with a grey T-shirt that makes his grey eyes pop and show off his muscular chest.