Family (R)

Alaric POV

Any day now we should be welcoming our pups into the world.  The doctors are a little stumped way they can't use their imaging equipment on them.  They have guessed that they are protecting themselves from everything.

A gardener was up a ladder pruning back a climbing rose when he toppled from the ladder and would have crushed Dom had he nod bounced on an invisible barrier surrounding Dom.  He just bounced to the floor with just a few scrapes that soon healed over.

Dom had said he felt the air change around him as though someone had placed him in a bubble.  

Also Kyle had dropped some shampoo on the shower floor and slipped on it.  He said he felt as though there was a hand supporting him until he got his balance and was able to step out of the shower unharmed.

The doctors are now worried about preforming the C section.  They don't think they will be able to get anywhere near, them to cut them open.

So, I have been learning how to do it, as they think they will allow me near them.  The doctors will all be there to help with the delivery.  But it will be up to me to actually cut them open.  I'm not looking forward to that bit, but know if its that's the only way.

"Al Love can you rub my back it's aching like an old shoe" Kyle moans from the sofa.

I move next to him and he turns so I can rub his back.  "Oh, yes that feels wonderful, ahh, your fingers are magic" he moans.  I grit my teeth trying to calm my boner as now is not the time for any of that.

"Oh, wow you smell delicious" he groans.  I shift trying to get comfortable.

"If you came and stood in front of me.  I could take care of that while you massaged my back?" he says sweetly.

Well how am I to turn down such an offer.  I get off the sofa pulling my shorts down and standing in front of him.  I watch him stroke me and then run his tongue of its tip.  I groan as he takes me in and lean over his back to massage it.  

Kyle is taking me down his throat and it feels wonderful.  When the hands he has on my thighs tighten and so does his mouth and he grunts as I feel his stomach tighten up.  I suck in a breath not daring to move.

When his stomach relaxes, so does Kyle.  I pull myself from his mouth and look at him "that was a strong contraction?" I question

"Yes, but I still have time to finish you off" he pants

His hands then tighten around my thighs again "Okay, let's get you down to the hospital wing" I say pulling up my shorts as my cock deflates as we have far more important things to think about. 'Dom, Kyles going into labour' I tell him

'I can't pull up my shorts' he replies me

'Just imagine them on Babe' I tell him

'oh, yeah pregnancy has made me stupid' he gripes

'Mum, Dad I need a hand with Dom and Kyle, Kyle has gone into labour' I tell them

'On our way' Mum answers

I look down at Kyle and find tears rolling down his cheeks and kneel in front of him.

"Love, does it hurt? What's wrong?" I ask worried

"We don't know when, we are going to get any sexy time once the kids are here and I just wanted to make you cum before they did" he says sniffing

"That's not important now Kyle, the baby is on its way"