Whatever I Like It (R)

Alaric POV

Our mate is watching me push and tease his asshole with one of the toys we have.  My cock is throbbing and getting wet with all the pre-cum flowing from it.  I meet Dom's eyes and know he is feeling it too.  

Kyle is making these beautiful little noises that rise the temperature around us.  I can't wait till we can make love to him properly.  I push in another ball and twist it around in his ass.

"Fuck, that feels so goooood!" he groans and I swear I nearly blow my load.

I reach into the draw and pull out the butt plug we bought.  I show it to Kyle.

"Do you think your ready for this?" I ask

"Can I cum then?" he asks a little breathlessly.

"Yes we can all cum together" I promise

I nods his head and after trusting the anal beads into him a few more times pull it out and drop it on the floor.  It's hardwood so easy to wipe clean.

I put some lube on the butt plug and tease his hole with it before pushing it in.  Kyle groans sweetly and he bites his lip.

I push it all the way in and then pull it all the way out again.  Kyle protests by mewing the loss and then moans again as I thrust it in again.

'I swear I'm going to blow my load he is so sexy' I link Dom

'His crack is wet from all my pre-cum, let's finish this' he replies and I can sense his need is just as much as mine.

I push it all the way in and tap it and see his ass twitch.  

I move a little closer and look down at him "you alright?" I ask

"I want to cum so bad" he pants

I put my hand under him and grab Dom's cock and he moves so his cock is between his legs and the base of his cock is pushing on the butt plug.  He let's go of his legs and I straddle them.  Dom's cock is now between his closed thighs and butt.

"Oh! Fuck" Kyle moans when he feels him.

"I move up so I can take mine and Kyles cock in my hand.  He brings one of his up so we have them surrounded with our hands.  Dom starts to rock and I rock my hips as well as move our hands up and down our dicks.  I swipe my thumb just under the head of his cock were it is more sensitive. 

Dom and I work together and get quicker as I bend down and kiss him.  As I suck on his bottom lip.  He moans and I feel that we are almost there.  I tighten my fist around our dicks just a little and squeeze my legs so they create a greater friction for Dom and Kyle's butt.  

Kyle cries out and then Dom and I are following straight after.  I lean up as our cum hits his stomach and chest.  I feel some of Dom's get my ass.  Kyle reaches up and pulls me down again and before I realise what he is doing he has marked me.  It is not a full mating mark but it was enough for him to draw blood. 

"You did great Kyle" Dom praises

"Ur he bite me, not fully but enough to draw blood" I say leaning up I look down at the peace on Kyles face and can't help smiling.  

He seems happy so I move off of them remove the butt plug and help Dom move him so he is laying on the bed.

Dom sits up and looks at my neck "its not a full mark, but he might be able to feel some of your emotions" Dom says

We look down at our mate and he hasn't moved and seems to be a sleep.

"I was going to suggest, it might be best just all jump in the shower."