18 The Bond

Kyle POV

When I said they could spoil me, I was thinking a new pair of jeans and maybe a new shirt.  We have been at the Mall for two hours and I have more clothes that could ever fit in my wardrobe.  When I pointed this out to the twins.  

They said "don't worry you have a full walk in closet at ours." 

We are now sitting down in the food court eating Pizza, Subway and smoothies.  Why you may ask.  I mentioned each one when we first walked up to the food court.  I will take this as a lesson and learn from it, by keeping my mouth shut.

"So, what do you normally wear when you sleep?" Al asks

"Boxes, if I have a late shower nothing" I answer.

I see Dom and Al look at each other and then smell their arousal.

I duck my head down and chew on some of my sub.  

"Do you like cotton or silk sheets?" Dom asks

I look up at him as he waits for my reply.

"Who sleeps on silk sheets? Don't you just slide right back off again?" I question

"They are very sensual, but could be a problem when trying to gain some friction" Dom says seriously.

My face goes red as I understand his meaning.

"Cotton is fine" I mutter

We finish our food and then Dom and Al gather all the bags and we move from the food court.

"Okay one more shop and that's it" I say 

"Let's go to the Bay then" Al says smiling.

I groan as the Bay is a department store that sells nearly everything.

We start in the bedding department and they buy two sets of King size cotton sheets.  One white set and one black set.  

Then we go the bathroom department where they buy three matching toothbrushes with are initials on them.  Three sets of towels one white, one black and one white and black stripes.  

As we pass through the electrical department.  I make the mistake of stopping to read the latest specs on the new PlayStation 5.  Yep, I lost when I tried to stop them from buy it.

"Are we done now?" I ask hopefully

"Nearly" they say together

They look at each other and I see them nod.

"Al is going to go and pick a few bits up for your Birthday while I'll take you to one last department and then we'll call it a day" Dom says.

Al walks off to wherever he is going and Dom leads me down the escalators.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me?" I say as we walk into the underwear department

"Hey, you'll be turning 18 and Ironman might be cute but" Dom says about my the underwear I was wearing the night of my first shift.

"Fine" I say and walk up to the first wrack and pick up some boxes.  I go to walk away but Dom stops me.

"These are very generic, Al and I like these" he says leading me over to the Tommy Hilfiger section.

"We like these as they are designed to let you have room for everything" he says holding up a pair of boxes with a built in extra roomy front.

I just nod my head as I know if I was to talk my voice would break.

Dom smiles and pick's out some in different colours.  He also picks out some different styles.  Once he is happy we make our way to the cash register.