Unforeseen

Kyle POV

We have been asked to come to the Kings study.  Neither of the twins, know what its about but we all feel the worry and anger from his parents.

We are now four months into the pregnancy and have round bumps that resemble a football.  Honestly if you stuck a football up your top you'd look like me and Dom.  Even though his bump doesn't seem as prominent as mine.

Al knocks on his fathers door and we enter to find his parents and one of the guards waiting for us.

"Hi sit down, we need to discuss something with you" he says and walks from behind his desk to the two sofa's and easy chairs.  

We all sit on one of the sofa's and the King sits down on an easy chair with the Queen sitting at his side on the arm and the guard sitting on the other sofa.

"I really didn't want to bother you, but it can't be helped, now we have more information" he says

"It's okay Dad just tell us what, we need to know" Dom assures him.

He nods to the guard and I realise he is holding a tablet as he opens it and turns it for us to see.

I gasp and put my hand over my mouth when I see a picture of Aunt Bea with some man.

"He is on our data base and the USA government data base.  He is the hunter, we believe spoke to your Aunt.  We managed to hack into his emails and it would seem he has convinced her that you are in danger and need to be rescued.  When really he has learnt of your pregnancy and how special you are" the guard informs us.

I close my eyes and count to 10 before opening them again.  "Who wants him more the USA or us?" I ask 

"The USA have their hands tied because he hasn't done anything that they can prove.  They where the ones to reach out to us as he is now here in Russia" he explains.

"Well I suppose" Kyle starts to say and then stops when Al disappears only to reappear with said man over his shoulder.

The guard jumps up and ties his arms and legs with cable ties.  He pats him down and takes his phone, a gun and his smart watch off him.  

He makes sure that they are all switched off "I'll take him down to the cells your Majesty and have someone check his devices to see who is funding him" he says picking the guy up as though he weighted nothing and leaving the room.

"Your Aunt, will be now be wondering where he disappeared too" Al tells us.

"Son, I didn't know you could do that?" their father says

"We are mated to Kyle" he replies simply.

"What should we do about your Aunt, Kyle?" he asks

I think and then an idea comes to me.  "Send out an alert that the man now being held, is wanted for fraud, and other questionable things.  Saying he killed the doctor that he impersonated as he had some medical knowledge and there is now an international warrant out for his arrest" I say

The King and Queen smile and he takes his phone and makes a call.  "There done It will be all over the evening news" he says

"Can you have someone watch her and makes sure she goes home" I add

"You don't want to see her?" the Queen asks

"No, I think its best if she got on with her life and we got on with ours" I say a little sadly.

We leave shortly after and go back up to our rooms.

"What will happen to the man?" I ask

"He will probably be killed as we have evidence of him hunting our kind.  Hopefully his phone or belongings will tell us who is backing him and we will be able to catch them too" Dom answers.