Pickles and Ice Cream (R)

Dominic POV

Pregnant and cravings is something we are having to adjust too.  We are back in Russia.  Kyle got very upset leaving Emma.  But she promised to visit whenever she could.  She is so happy and excited as she will become an aunt to our little ones.

Kyle is beginning to show, but he is a little slender than me.  The doctors think we are about 2 months into our pregnancies.  We know that we are 62 days along as we know the day we both conceived. 

'Al do we have anymore of those pickles with chilly pepper?' I ask

'Yep, I'll bring some down after I help Kyle dry his feet' he replies

'With some chocolate ice cream' Kyle adds and I feel my taste buds begin to tingle.

They come back into the sitting room and Kyle sits next to me on the sofa.  While Al goes to the kitchen to get our snack.

"Feel better?" I ask him

"I do, I didn't realise how long my toe nails had gotten, it must be all the food we are eating" he answers.

Al comes back with two bowls of chocolate ice cream and a jar of the special pickles that have been pickled with chilly peppers.

I take one out and suck on it "Mmm" I groan as my mouth explodes with flavour.

I feel Kyle and Al's arousal before, I smell it and become instantly hard.  Pregnancy doesn't seem to reduce your desires, but increases them!

We have had to stash condoms and lube all over our suite.  Kyle slips his shorts down his legs and then pulls his top off.

"Al baby, come here" he groans.

We both strip as Al moves towards Kyle.  He goes to stroke Kyles dick.

"No baby turn around and let me have your ass" he moans

Al turns and puts his legs on the sofa either side of Kyle and places his head on a cushion on the floor.  

I stroke my cock as I watch Kyle pull his ass cheeks apart and lick his star.  "Wow, you're still pretty soft from this morning" he murmurs as his tongue pushes through his ring.

Al groans and Kyle pushes a finger into his ass and then leans over and takes a pickle and sucks it.  Then leans down and rubs his tongue into Al's hole.  

"Shit, that's heating up" Al groans.

Kyle looks at me and then smiles.  He takes the pickle and rubs it around his ring.  "Fuck!" Al grows.

Kyle then pushes the pickle into his ass and leaves it so its half in and half out of it.  He licks and sucks the pickle.  Then smacks Al's arse and we watch him clench around the pickle.

"Feel alright?" Kyle asks "yeah, the heat makes you feel it more" Al moans

"Great do you want to play with my arse or Dom's?" he asks

My cock bounces and throbs "I'll play with both of you.  Kneel up and put your arms over the back of the sofa" he instructs.

I smile at Kyle as we turn and place our arms over the back.

"You can't remove the pickle" Kyle tells him.

Al smacks both our butts and we groan together, sticking them out more.

I feel Al rim my hole, but his fingers are wet.  I groan as my star feels the heat from the pickle juice, heat it up.  I glance around and see him doing the same to Kyle.  Once we are ready he pushes a pickle into both our asses.